The Day Is Here

Nurul's POV

It was just a day after I told Eli about me being pregnant. I'm actually happy now, with him here, he came really early, like at 7 a.m. he was on the bed with me. I'm​ glad we're together again. I then cook for us breakfast, just the regular blueberry pancakes. When we eat sometimes he would look at me and smiles. He then came sat next to me and put his arms around me and a hand on my stomach rubs it. It was quite soothing.

"Tomorrow is the day", he said.

"Yeah, we're actually gonna be parents", I said.

"What do you think it will be".

"Maybe, it going to be a boy".

"Or a girl".

"Well if it was a boy we should name him Ammar Shane".

"Why you use my family's name as the baby's name?".

"Well, we are not married yet and I think that our baby is like mix of Westerner and Islamic. So, why don't we use it".

"Good point, well if it's a girl we should name her Eryn Shane".

"That's a beautiful name for a girl".

"I know, if the gang know about this they are not going to believe it".

"Why you say that?".

"Cause, I'm the Shane, they think the Shane is a guy who would do things people expect me to do. And I did, you know this".

"Point taken", as I smile.

I then felt something going down my leg.

Eli saw it and said, "Nur, are you okay? Cause blood is flowing down your leg".

I was in total shock, then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Oh no, my water broke, my breathing was heavy and I don't know how long I can hold the pain.

"Nur, what's wrong?", he said worriedly.

"Eli,..... the baby...... is coming", I said as my breathing was heavy.

His eyes widen and he said, "We need to take you to the hospital quick".

He pick me up bridel style and carried me outside. He quickly climb down and ran while carrying me to his mecha. The whole way, he was carrying me and I cried in pain. He brought me to the hospital in Islam Cavern.

Eli's POV

I can't believe it's today, I thought it was tomorrow. I was freaking out that today is the day. I brought Nur to the hospital in Islam Cavern. When I got there I quickly carried Nur into the building.

"Somebody help!", I yelled and immediately a group of nurses came with a moving bed.

They told me to Nur in it, without hesitation I put Nur in the bed. They then went off with her and I followed them. I head them asking Nur some questions.

"Who are you miss?", the nurse ask.

"Nurul Mohd Amirul", Nur answered weakly.

"How old are you?", she ask again.

"I'm 15".

Then the doctors came and check in her with some simple check ups. They brought her to the surgery room.i wanted to follow them, but they hold me back.

"Let me through!", I said.

"Sorry sir, only the father can only enter", they said.

"Well, I am the father", I said.

They were shocked and they heard Nur asking them to let me in. They did as they were told and ran to her.

"Nur.....", as I got closer to her.

Then a man in a white came, I guess he's the doctor.

"Are you the father?", he ask me. I just simply nodded. And he was surprised.

"But, your a Shane".

"How about less talking and more saving my love", I snap at him.

Then a bunch of nurses came and change Nur's outfit into a turquoise robe.

"Are you ready miss Nurul?", the doctor ask her.

Nurul just simply nodded. I hold her hand for comfort. And the doctor ask her to push.

Nurul's POV

I push with all my might, it hurts so bad and I can tell I'm crushing Eli's hand. Not long after some pushes and me screaming, cursing and yelling, the room is filled with a baby's crying. I was smiling breathlessly. Then the doctor notice something and felt my stomach and ask me to push again.

I was surprised and I did what I was told. And after another round of screaming, cursing and yelling the room is filled with another cried of a baby. I can't believe it, I just brought a pair of twins to this world. Then everything went black.