Heart Broken

Eli's POV

The rest of the evening, I just get to know Nur's frinds or should I say family. Their kinda cool and I can't believe that Bake is a ghost, that just blew my mind. I look at Nur, who is talking happily with her sister. Sisters by a bond they shared, that you don't see everyday. Then we all heard a knock on the door.

"Wonder who could that be?", ask Bake.

"How can someone be hear, we're in the Shadow Clan territory. Nobody dares to came here", said Yuki.

"I'll get it", I said.

I went to door and open it. When I open it, a girl with blonde hair, purple eyes and fair skin is standing here.

"Hey, Eli. Miss me?", she said.

"I never miss you Clara, you betrayed my friends and you insulted every different religion in our school", I said.

"Well your my homecoming king and I'm your queen".

"I just go there without a date then they called me out cause a lot of people vote for me. I never wanted to be homecoming king", I was getting furious.

"Eli....", Nurul appear behind me holding Ammar.

"Who is this brat?", ask Clara cruly.

"Back off, Clara. She's my fiancee", I said as I stand between Nurul and Clara.

"Your fiancee? Huh, you told me you hate Islamics, they are selfish, they're a know it all, they say they are the one who discovered everything in life".

"You said that?", said Nurul unbelieving what Clara just said.

"No, I didn't. Nur, I would never disrespect your religion. She was the only one who disrespect every religion I hang out with", I said.

"Oh yeah, believe the guy who broke your heart. He never love you, I bet he used to have a lot of fun with other girls", said Clara.

"You did?", said Nurul, I can see the hurt in her eyes.

"What, no. Nurul, I'm not that kind of guy. I only love you and I would never have it with other girls", I said, trying to reason with Nurul.

"He was mine first brat, he was always mine. I guess you don't need this baby", said Clara as she get near Nurul and tried to take Ammar.

"Back off, he's my son, even if he doesn't love me", said Nurul as she turn around and went back inside.

"Get out Clara, your not welcome here nor in Slugterra", I said as I slammed the door.

I turn around to see Nurul crying on Sora's shoulder and all of her friends are staring as me angrily.

"How dare you say tha to my best friend, Shane?", Yuki snap at me.

"I didn't say all that, she was the one who say that. I never say that", I tried to reason with them.

"You hurt her feelings Eli", said Dania.

"You guys have to believe me, I would never say that", I pleaded them to believe me.

"Leave", said Nurul.

"What?", I ask.

"Leave, I thought you were a nice guy, the guy who may be a good dad to my children and a great soon to be husband for me. I guess I was wrong you were never good", said Nurul with tears in her eyes.

"Nur....", I said as I got near her but, Sora stand in front of her.

"She told you to leave, so leave", she said.

I saw Nurul, taking of the engagement ring and gave it back to me.

"Fine someone else, to be in your life. Leave me, Ammar and Eryn alone", she said not looking at me.

"Their mh kids too Nur", I said.

"They were never yours", she said as she walk upstairs.

I was about to go after her, but my legs then walk to the door. What's happening? When I was outside, a strange looking ghost came out of me and it transform into Bake.

"She said leave", said Bake as he slammed the door in front of me.

I can't believe it, I lost Nurul again. And it was all because of Clara.

"Well looks like your fiancee is gone and now your mine", said Clara, as she appear in front of me.

I had enough of her so, I turn around and punch her in the face, I never punch a girl, but I think this is acceptional.

"I had enough of you", I said as I loaded Burpy.

"Send her back Burpy", I shoot Burpy and he sent her back to the surface.

Now, I have to find a way to get Nurul back, no matter how long it takes.