Epilog

*A few months later*

Nurul's POV

I look out the window of the hideout of Trixie's room, I look down seeing everyone getting everything ready for the wedding. Yes, today is the day Eli and I are getting married.

I wear a lovely, sparkling dark blue wedding dress with a maching dark blue hood, which also attached with a vail, blue pumps, a diamond tiara in the center is a blue star shape diamond, a necklace covered in rubies and sapphires and some light makeup.

"You look amazing lil sis", said Sora.

"Thanks sis. I can't believe today is the day", I said.

"Yup, your finally getting married. I'm so happy for you", as she hugs me.

I look behind to see Trixie, wearing a green baju kurung. She look sad. I know because Eli is soon going to marry me. She actually had a crush on him, but she was too late to admit it.

I got up and walk to her. I put a hand on her shoulder and said, "You'll soon find someone Trix, I know it".

"Thanks Nur, Eli is really lucky to have you as his wife", shs said with a smile.

I look at Amy at the corner, looking down and sad. I walk of to her and said, "Kenapa adik sedih ni?". "Why are you sad lil sis?".

"Akak hari ni nak kahwin, adik takut, akak akan lupa adik dengan abang Naf and Haf", she said as she cries. "Sis is getting married today, I'm afraid, that sis will forget about me and Naf and Haf".

"Amy, I will leave you, your my lil sis forever. No one will change that", as I wipe her tears and hugs her.

"Akak, berjanji?". "You, promise?".

"Yes, I promise", as I kiss her forehead.

Then the door open revealing Dania.

"Nur, it's time", she said.

I look myself in the mirror, looking at myself for the last time as a single girl and soon to be a married girl. I walk out of the room, down to the main room as a new chapter of my life begins.

Eli's POV

I was in the main room, sitting on some kind of white cussion or something. Today is the day, I'm getting married to the love of my life, Nurul.

I'm now wearing a dark blue baju melayu with a golden kain sampin and a songkok. It took me a while to get into this. I mean seriously, how Adam wears this. But, it's worth it for my Nurul.

Nafiz and Hafiz are sitting beside me with Twist, Mirul, Bake, Kord and Pronto. I look up to see Nurul coming out of the room with Sora and Yuki. She looks amazingly stunning. I see her blush when she sees me. I really do love her.

She came down the stairs and sat on the cussion like, I'm sitting. And now for the vows, which I practice with Adam.

*Time skip*

Sora's POV

I was crying with joy, my lil sis is finally married to a man, who she loved. I'm proud of her. Then we went on to the feast. There lots of food, which is cook by yours truly. We had the feast at the training grounds of the hideout. At the main table, in the middle is of course the lovely wedded couple. On Nurul's side is me, Iqram, Mirul, Yuki and Bake. On Eli's side is of course the Shane Gang.

I look at Nurul happy with her husband beside her. I also saw both of them shoving their slices of wedding cake into each other mouths. They look cute together. All I care now is my sister's happiness. I would do anything for her to keep that smile on her face and I help by keeping her together with Eli.

At night, was the most romantic night ever. All of us just dancing with love ones. Me with Iqram, Yuki with Bake, Adam with Dania (just meet and they are dancing, wow) and of course the couple, Nurul with Eli. It was a night that can't be forgotten. I hope nothing will get in the way of Nurul's relationship with Eli. It was a wonderful day for all of us.

A/N

Hey slugterrians, it's the end of book two of Rules of Religions In SlugTerra. But don't worry, I'll make the sequel soon. Later slugterrians!