Can't Move On And We Meet Again

Eli's POV

Me and my team got back to the hideout and just barge into the hideout. All of us gather around the hideout's monitor and Trixie connected her camera to the monitor and began searching for some files.

"Finally I found it", she said with joy.

"Ahh...... Trixie, what on earth are you searching?", ask Adam.

"I record what happen at the cavern I including that girl. So,.....".

"So, you could see if her voice matches Nurul's", Kord continued Trixie's sentence.

"Exactly, but it would take some time cause this is different".

"How different?", I ask.

"I have to find a file that only has Nurul's voice. If I remember correctly most of the videos have all of us in it. So, it would take some time to find it, cause I have a lot of videos of her", this made my heart drop, I thought we had a chance to find Nurul.

I walk outside disappointedly. That's it, I lost you Nur. But, I can't move on. I'm going to find you Nur, no matter how long it takes.

Nurul's POV

I was at Caverna Mall Cavern to get some new clothes and some food. I then park my mecha away from the people there. I put on my hood and walk in. I walk in the mall as many people were staring at me. I then walk into a clothes store. I look for the clothes I that I look perfectly on me. After 10 minutes of looking, I finally found them and paid for them.

Then I went to Islam Cavern, to get some food for me and my slugs. I have now a lot of slugs in my arsenal. Just last week, I got myself a Fandango slug, which I name her, Tenaga, that's Bahasa for Energy. So, I walk into a store, which only sold slug pallets. So, I got my slugs two bags full of them. Then I went, to a cafe. I was going to own the door, but I need to cover up more my identity so, I put on my mask. Then I walk in.

In the cafe, I saw some tables and chairs neatly arrange. Some tables have customers already there. The decorations are impressive. On right side of the café, were some pictures of the café's owners family and some surah from the Al-Quran. At the front is the counter and some chairs near it.

"Welcome to...... OMG, your Shadow", said the cashier.

"Shh...... I know, but keep it down", I said.

"Oh, my apologies. What would you like?".

"I'll have a cup of green tea and some of these pastries to go".

"Alright, that will be 10 bucks".

I paid for it and she gets my order. I sat near the counter to wait for my order. Then I heard a voice behind me.

"Don't move Shadow", he said. Wait, I know that voice. I turn around and saw Eli pointing his blaster towards me.

"Or what Shane", I said. He can't know my identity.

"Or we duel".

"Or...." I said as I kick him in the stomach, took my order and disappeared into the shadows.

"That was a close one", I said. I continue my shopping and went home.