Blackout

Nurul's POV

Well this is just great a blackout in Slugterra, just great and Bake just threw out the back up power. I'm​ so going to kill him.

Flashback

All of us were just watching TV as it was movie night accept the twins of course they were fast asleep. I sat next to Eli. We were just watching a scary movie.

It was kinda scary, when it got to the scary part, I wrap my arms around Eli's torso. He didn't mind at all, cause I'm his fiancee. Then suddenly, all the lights went out. Eli took out Glimmer as I took out my slug Cahaya in bahasa means light and light the place.

When the room became bright, I saw Yuki hugging Bake and he was red as a tomato. I fake cough to get their attention. Yuki then open her eyes a bit, blushed and let go of Bake.

"Amboi, kenapa awak peluk dia pulak? Mesti takut kegelapan, kan?", ask Sora as she smirks. "Aww, why are you hugging him? You must be afraid of the dark, right?".

"What?! No way! I'm not afraid of the dark", said Yuki.

Me and Eli smirk as we nodded to Glimmer and Cahaya to turn the lights off.

"Okay! Okay! Yes, I'm afraid of the dark! Just turn the lights back on!", said Yuki as she was scared.

When we turn back on the lights, we saw again Yuki hugging Bake.

"Umm, Yuki?", said Bake as he was blushing.

Yuki let go of him and she blush as well. Aww, how cute.

"That's enough, I have to find the backup power", I said as I tried to find my way to the basement.

"Umm, Nur, there is something you need to know. I accidentally used up the backup power to charge my d-wheel", said Bake.

"You idiot!", I yelled in anger as I throw a frying pan towards his face.

"Now that is hilarious", said Eli as he chuckled.

End of flashback

"Now what are we going to do?", ask Nia.

"I guess we entertained ourselves until the power is back on", I said.

"Great", said Sora sarcastically.

Then the twins began to fuss. I pick up Eryn while Eli pick up Ammar. I guess it was kinda hot since the air conditioner is off. I tried to calm them down, but still they're fussing. Just after some time they began to calm down, but still the electricity is out. I look at my watch and it was 11 p.m.

"I think it's time for bed everyone", I said.

"I think it's also the time you should leave Eli", I continued as I took Ammar.

"Are you kidding? There is a blackout here and I'm leaving you with a ghost in the house? No way", said Eli.

"Eli, I'm not defenceless. I can protect myself and the kids Eli".

"Tell that to the time when the Rayenn guy appeared".

"Damn it, I hate when you're right Shane".

He chuckled as he smirk. I carried Ammar upstairs as Eli carried Eryn to their room. After we put the twins in bed, we walked into my room to get some sleep. Instead of some sleep, he grab my waist and kiss me.

"Finally​ some alone time".

"Really? Like last time again".

"Last time we did it, I haven't proposed to you yet. Now, I think I can do whatever I want to you, Star".

"Actually you can't. In the rules even if you proposed to me, you can't do it. After we married then you can do whatever you want to me".

"Well you are rebellious so.....", as he kiss my neck and I moan. Then we started to have fun.