A Dream or A Vision

Nurul's POV

I got home and put my clothes upstairs and the food in the kitchen. Then, I tiredly flop on the couch. My slugs then appear around me.

"Hey guys, you wanna play, huh?", I ask them. All of them nodded.

"I love to guys, but I'm tired. How about we played later", I said.

My slugs are kind and understandable. So, they ran off just leaving me with Flare.

"How about you go watch some TV Flare?", I said.

She nodded and turn on the TV. Good it wasn't loud, cause I'm taking a cat nap. I sleep there on the couch.

Nurul's dream

I was at the training grounds. But, I see no one in sight.

"Hello, is anyone here?", I yelled.

But nothing, I then yelled again. I kept yelling but nothing happen.

I then walk out of the territory and saw the Shane Gang Hideout.

"Why, am I here?", I said to myself.

I walk towards the hideout and open the door.

"Hello is anyone here, Kord, Proto, Adam, Trixie, kids, Eli", I yelled their names.

"Where are they?", but when I turn around and saw Eli.

But something is wrong. "Hello, Nurul", he said as he looks at me. But his eyes are different, there were red instead of blue.

I back up away from him and said, "Who are you? And have you done to Eli and the Shane Gang", I yelled.

He laughs and said, "This one is my new slinger and for his friends, I kill them all".

"No.... and what do you mean he's your new slinger?".

"I have the power to bend a person's mind to my willed, like the one I ride right now", then a ghoul slug appear on his shoulder.

"You?!?! Your the one who ghoul him?".

"Now, say goodbye to Slugterra, Star Child", he said as he fired a ghoul Fandango.

"Wait, how did you know.....", I didn't get to finish, when the ghoul hit me.

I scream in pain and everything went black.

End of dream.

I woke up screaming. Then I saw the Shadow Clan and my slugs gather around me. I put on my bracelet and said, "What is going on?".

"Star Child, your slugs called us and told us you were sleeping", said the Shadow Leader.

"I was?", I ask then he nodded.

"Tell us what you saw".

"Well at first, I was at the training grounds then I walk out of the territory and saw the hideout. When I got in, nobody was there. I was about to leave when I saw Eli, but it wasn't him. He was someone else. Then a ghoul appear....".

"What kind of ghoul was it?".

"It was a ghoul version of a Boon Doc".

The Shadow Clan whispered to each other and said, "Do you know what it does?".

"He said, that he can ghoul slugs instead of heal them and can bear a person's mind to its will".

"Must been a powerful ghoul".

"What should I do?".

"You have to wait and see, Star Child", he said as he and the rest of the Shadow Clan disappeared.

The Flare hop onto my shoulder, giving me comfort.

"Was it a dream or a vision?", I ask myself as I afraid it would happen.