A Christmas Wish Came True

Eli's POV

Even though I can't celebrate Christmas, but this treasure hunt felt like home. I wished I could see my dad again. I know he was alive, out there, I just have to find him. The next clue on the hunt lead me to the gateway of the different caverns beyond Slugterra. Like in the Eastern Caverns, was the last time we saw Junjie. Now he is back as the protector of the Eastern Caverns with his master Lian by his side.

"You figure out the next clue Eli. Ready for your prize bro?" Kord asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I simply said.

The fist prize was a Christmas hat, the second was a winter wonderland in Islam Cavern and now this, I can't wait to see what it was.

The gateway suddenly dialed up on its own to the Eastern Caverns. The portal open and a person on his mecha beast came out of it. When the portal closed, I got a good look at the guy and too my surprise, it was Junjie, wearing a red Christmas hat. I got off of my mecha and shook his hand.

"It's good to see you again Junjie," I said with a smile.

"Yes, it is good to be back to the place where I was free from he Goon's control, thanks to you my fellow comrades," said Junjie.

This day just keep getting better and better. "Okey, ready for the next clue Eli?" Trixie asked.

"You know I am".

"Roses are beautiful and unique, with petals that reflect the beauty of your love one," said Junjie.

"Hmm, roses that have petals that can reflect my love one? My love one is of course Nur and her favorite flower is the crystal rose in Crystal Cavern," I mount my mecha and rode off.

Nurul's POV

It was now 10.30 p.m. . The gang will be back soon with Eli and everything is almost ready, the table is set with Christmas treats. We remove the table in the main room and replace it with a tall Christmas tree, decorated with different color of ornaments, ornaments of different shapes, fake snow streamers and blinking red and green lights.

I smiled as I look at the room. It almost felt like home. I wished we can do this every Christmas. I went up to my room and put on the outfit Yuki design for me. It was a cute Christmas gown, with white cotton covering the edges of the gown, a black belt around the waist and a green hood decorated with shiny snowflake gems, I also wear black pumps. I felt a princess in the dress.

"Sis, they're here," sis said.

"Quick turn off the lights," I said as everyone quickly turn off the lights and hid without making a sound.

Eli's POV

This was an interesting Christmas that I ever had and I want to end by spending the night with my wife, if you know what I mean.

I opened the door to see pitch black. 'Why are all the lights turned off,' I thought as I turned on the lights.

And just out of the blue, everyone jumped out and yelled 'surprise'.

I looked at the room, it was decorated for a Christmas party. Nur then walked up to me wearing a Christmas theme dress. She looked really cute in it.

"What is all this?" I asked.

"Well, you want to celebrate Christmas so bad, so, I got everyone here to help you celebrate it," Nur said.

"I don't know what to say, but thanks guys".

"Well we can't have all the credit, it was all Nur's idea," Yuki said.

I smiled at Nur as pulled her close to me and gave her a little peck on the lips.

"Thank you Nur," I thanked her with a smile.

"You did so much for us E, it's our turn to return the favor".

I am indeed the luckiest man on earth.

*Time skip*

It was close to midnight and tomorrow is Christmas. We ate Nur's, Sora's and Yuki's Christmas treats and dinner, opened up a few presents and did a little caroling.

"Well time for bed everyone," I announce.

"Well not yet Shane," Twist said.

Everyone then gathered around the tree and Nur handed me a golden star ornament. My eyes widen as I thought, 'Are we going to do it?'.

"It is tradition," she said as I took the star.

"It may be tradition, but tradition is the children should put it," I said as I look at the twins, who were trying to eat their toys.

I put the star in front of them and their eyes sparkled with curiosity as they laughed and touched it.

I picked up Ammar while Nur picked up Eryn and we both hoisted them to the top of the tree. The twins thought of what they were doing and finally put the star in the tree as the clock stoke midnight.

We brought them back down and suddenly we heard little voices said 'mama' and 'papa'.

"Who said that?" I asked.

Sora pointed to the twins.

"Mama," Eryn said.

"Papa," Ammar said.

I smiled with joy as I finally heard their first words. I smiled and looked at Nur.

"This is truly the best Christmas ever," I said when I look up to see Pronto holding a mistletoe above me and Nur.

Me and Nur put both the twins down and pulled her closer to me and kissed her. That night everyone was asleep except me and Nur as we were a little Christmas time of our own. It was the best Christmas ever.