Dark Past

Yuki's POV

I woke up to my alarm I had. When I open my eyes I saw Bake right beside me and he wasn't wearing any clothes. What happen last night? I look at myself and I was also not wearing any clothes. I look at the time and it was just 2 a.m. Then I saw him stirred at bit and woke up.

"Morning Yuki", he sad with a smile and I hit him with a frying pan and he whined in pain.

"What was that for?".

"What did we do last night?", I asked as I was getting angry.

"Ah.... that would be a long story", as he laughed nervously and began the story.

Flashback

I was getting myself​ a drink in the kitchen when Bake ask me to make him a drink. When I was doing that, unknown to myself he spike my drink. I walked to the living room where the rest are there, watching TV. Bake sat next to me, which I ignore. I had a sip of my drink and I felt a bit dizzy.

Then the lights went off and I wrap my arms around Bake's torso as I was afraid of the dark. Then a little light was litted. It was Nur's and Eli's slugs, Glimmer and Cahaya. They tease me if I was afraid of the dark.

When Nur said it was time for bed, I took a last sip of my drink and everything when black.

End of flashback

Unbelievable! Bake spike my drink into doing this! He is just like Blake. I then cried. He is just like Blake.

"Yuki, I didn't mean to.....", he didn't finish when I stop him and slap him hard.

"Don't ever talk to me and don't even get near me", I said as I put on my clothes and ran out with tears running down my cheeks.

"Hey Yuki, are you alright?", ask Nia.

I ignore her and ran out of the tree house.

Dania's POV

What just happened? Why did Yuki ran out like that. I then saw Bake coming out of her room.

"What did you do now?", I ask him.

"I kinda spike her drink last night and had it with her", he said.

"You did what?!", asked Nur angrily.

"This is bad, really bad", she said as she ran after Yuki.

"Nur wait, what do you mean by bad?", asked Sora as she stop Nur in her tracks.

"Well, years ago, Yuki used to have a lot of boys chasing her. But, she doesn't like any of those guys. Then a guy name Blake, decided to have her all to himself. So, he spike her drink and had it with her. Yuki was so devastated at that time, that she wouldn't come out of her room", Nur explain.

"Wow, a guy would do that to her. That is so mess up", I said.

"I know right. Since that day, she never gone out with any guy or even look at one. Until she met you", said Nur as she stared at Bake.

"She thought you were a good guy, I guess she was wrong", she continued as she goes after Yuki.

"Well Bake, do you have anything to say about this?", ask Sora as she crossed her arms.

"I didn't know about that. If I knew, I wouldn't spike her drink", he said.

"What if you knew?", I asked.

He just lowered his head to the ground. Bake what have you done.

"Well now you find a way to apologise to Yuki now", said Sora.

"And I will find a way to get her to forgive me. And I won't stop until she forgive me", he said.

This is going to be interesting.