Nurul's Story

Eli's POV

"Mia was heart broken to leave her family behind, she build this house when the Shadow Clan allow her to live with them. But, this floor was not build yet at that time. She decided to leave Slugterra and went back up above", said GLADES as she starred Nur's story.

"She then unknow was tested by a agency to prove she is worthy to be a spy".

"What kind of agency?", I ask.

"An intergalactic agency, that reaches to multiple galaxies. Mia was the best cadet that the agency has ever had. She started in the academy after she is proven to be a spy, just after a couple of days in the academy she graduated and become a spy".

"Wow, she's good and her athletic skills are quite useful".

"Indeed, she became the agent of the month that day. She was brave and smart and wvery good in stealth. She then was partner up with a weilder of the most powerful weapon in the universe and his partner. They were unbeatable. She manahe to go to galaxies and made new friends and new enemies".

"That last part can't be good", as I cross my arm.

"Indeed, shen wanted to keep the galaxies together as one. A good diplomatic reletionship between other worlds. She was indeed a good agent and would take any risk".

"That's Nur, love to take risk".

"Not long she then was assign to help a rebellion with was a very help to the agency. Mia became a comander and join a group of rebels which they call themselves the Ghost. Mia, help anyway she can, in fact she once dated a rebel", as she show me a picture of a guy who almost look like me.

"Wow, that guy look almost like me".

"His name is Ezra Bridger, he is an oprhan, who is also a voice of hope to the galaxy. And was a Jedi".

"I thought a Jedi is just fake and real kn television".

"It is real, Mia was inspired by the him and his master and build herself a weapon, which is a laser sword. Mia then decided to go back here to Earth and she befriend with a group of friend".

"You mean Sora, Dania, Bake and Yuki, right?".

"Yes, Keyuki, was her best friend since they were kids, they would do everything together. She then told her all about Slugterra and told her she would join Mia to Slugterra and contienue her legacy of being a Star".

"Do you know where she is now?".

"Indeed I do, she is now taking a test to be a Shadow Warrior of Slugterra".

"Shadow Warrior of Slugterra? What's that?".

"They are the warrior in the shadows, they protect Slugterra only to be requeated by the Shadow Clan. The best Shadow Warrior that Slugterra has every had is Elan Star".

"Nur's dad".

"Correct, Mia does her training with the Shadow Clan and go on training by saving the caverns all over Slugterra".

"I can't believe it, Nur is a spy and Shadow Warrior, why didn't she tell me all about this?".

"She wanted to keep her love ones safe, she didn't want anyone to get hurt".

"And how you know everything about her?".

"She doesn't have power to build me to she downloaded her memory in me".

"Wow, she's good, I need to talk to her later".

"Its is up to you sir".

I sighed and walk out the room and walk to the twins room and sat on the chair there. Nur did all this while she was gone. Nur did something beyond what any person would do. I couldn't believe this. When Nur gets back, I need to ask her all about this.