Dark Memories

Nurul's POV

I can't believe Eli propose to me. He really propose to me. I was on the couch holding Eryn in my arms. I then look at her and smile.

"Your going to do wonders to this world. You will be a wonderful person and change this world", I said as I kiss her forehead.

I then look at the ring, which Eli slip it on me. I was beautiful. He was different from the rest. Then Eryn fussing snap me out of my thoughts. I tried to calm her down. When she calm down, I put her in a stroller with her sleepy twin brother. My daughter and son are my pure bundles of joy.

It's getting bored here, maybe I should go out for a nice walk along the beach. I went to the kids bedroom and get somethings, just in case the kids get fussy again. I put the things in the stroller basket and grab my coat and blaster. I put a note on the table, so if Eli came, he know where I am.

I shadow teleport with the kids and walk to the beach. It was an amazing sight to see. I remember the time when my little siblings and I walk around the beach. I then saw a guy from a distance, then my eyes widen, I know him. What is he doing here. I turn around and walk to a bush and hide in there with the kids.

I saw him holding a picture. I took out my binoculars and the picture is me, it's a picture of me. I got out of the bush with the kids and tried quietly get out there, but a hand on my shoulder stop me. I turn around and saw him. He has brown hair, hazel eyes and a muscular body.

"Well, well, the princess has return", he said as he caress my neck.

I back away from him. He then look at then stroller and smirks.

"Well, well looks like someone has my kids, I still remember that night", he said.

"Their not yours, their never yours, their someone else", I said, he can't know that the kids are Eli's kids.

"And you hypnotize me that night", I continued and he just smirks and chuckles.

"Well maybe, you need another lesson", he said as he laughs and walk closer to me.

I back away and then saw Eli punching the guy in the face.

"Get away from my fiancee", Eli said angrily.

"Hahaha, your little fiancee never told you about me", he said.

"Till next, my little star", he laughs evilly and disappear.

I then began to cry as I remember the night. Eli walk closer to me and lift my chin so, I am looking at him. I closed my eyes avoiding to look at him. If he knows, he would be disappointed in me.

"Come on, lets get you home", he said as we walk back to the tree house.

When, we're back in the tree house, I sat on the couch and he put the kids in their bed. He then sat next to me and I avoid looking at him, I grab my chin making me look at him.

"Nur, look at me and tell me who was that guy", he said in a serious tone.

"His name was Rayenn, he was the first to do it to me", I said as I cried.

I know he is hurt of what I said. I cried even more.

"When he did it with you?", he asked.

"When I was away, I went back to the surface and when on a cruise with my sis. He was her ex-boyfriend and when I was alone he hypnotize into doing it with. I didn't want to do it, but he force me, he force me to do it", I cried even more.

"Look Eli, if you want to call of the engagement, its fine with me", I said as I slip off the ring and handed it back to him, "I'm not the girl your looking for", I continued.

He grab my hand and slip the ring back on my finger. I was surprised and look at him.

"No matter what happen, your the only girl for me Nur", he said as he kissed me. And I kissed back.