It can't be.....

Nurul's POV

It was just a day after the incident with Eli. I just sat in the living room with my slugs while watching some TV. I wasn't really paying attention to the TV anyway. I was thinking of the night me and Eli did it. I wonder what it felt when he was inside of me. Snap, out of it, Nurul. Why are you thinking like that? Why can't you just forget about him? You don't love him anymore or do you? This question has been going in my mine ever since he left.

Then just out of the blue, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I quickly ran to the bathroom and throw up. Well, there goes my breakfast. After 5 minutes of throwing up, I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I drank the whole glass. Then Flare and Electress appear on the counter.

"What is happening to me?", I asked them.

They exchange looks and signal Webs and Winter to hop onto the counter carrying something. When I got a close look at the thing, my eyes widen.

"Do you girls really think that I'm..... pregnant", I ask them again.

All of them just nodded at me. "I can't be pregnant, I didn't sleep with anyone except......", I was now full on shocked right now.

If I really am pregnant, I'm carrying Eli's child. There is only one way to know and that is taking the test. My hand was shaking of nervousness​ of being pregnant with Eli's child. I took the test it and went to the bathroom. After that, I waited 15 minutes for the results.

*Skip time after 15 minutes*

15 minutes are up, now for the moment of truth. I look at the results and it showed two lines. No...... no...... I can't really be pregnant with a child of my dad's best friend's son. I'm not ready to be a mother. Eli can't know about this. He can't. I threw away the test and cried on my bed. I can't be carrying a child, I can't. I'm not ready.

"What am I going to do?", I ask myself. My slugs tried to comfort me.

I just sat on my bed, I lifted my shirt a bit and rub my stomach. A living being is growing inside of me. Not just any living being, but Eli's and mine child. I had no other choice, except accepting faith. I have to tell him about he baby. But not now, I have to wait for the right moment. Don't worry little one, I'll take good care of you.

I don't why I'm smiling. One minute I was crying about​ carrying Eli's child, then the next thing I was happy to have this child. But aren't I too young to have a child. Huh, what do I care, I skip school. I chuckle to myself. Then I wondered, is my child going to be, a girl or a boy. I then imagine my life when my child is born, I laughed to myself imagining the thought of this.

But, what would Eli think of this. He is the father, but I hate him. Then again, it was him that made me carry a wonder of joy inside of me. Then my slugs hop onto my lap and look at me curious, of what am I going to do next. I looked at them and smile.

"I'm going to keep him or her", with that they smiled at me.

"Do you girls think, that will I be a great mother to this child?", I asked them.

They just simply nodded. Now my real question is, when I'm going to tell Eli, the father of this child. But, does he really have to know? But, I had no choice but to tell him. He's the dad. When the time is right, I'll tell him. But, when will that happen?