New Year

At the Shane hideout, the Shane Gang were just hanging out in the main room. Kord and Eli were casually playing their video games, Nurul and Sora were playing with the kids, Yuki, Twist and Trixie were on the monitor and Adam was fixing some of the mecha beast with some help from Dania, Bake and Pronto.

As the day was normally going well, Trixie got an email.

"An email?" Yuki asked. Trixie just shrugged and opened the email.

She read it for a moment and then called Eli. Eli paused the game and walked to the monitor.

"What's up Trix?" Eli asked.

"Check out the email we got," she replied as she showed Eli the email.

Eli read it and said, "We got invited to a New Year's Eve gala".

"A gala? I haven't gone to those for a while now," said Nurul as she stood up while holding Ammar.

"You've been to a gala?" he asked.

"Yeah, when I was at the Surface, but it was always boring", she then got a text message.

She looked at the message and groaned in annoyance. Eli asked her, what was wrong.

"The Wicked Ones are invited to the gala too, and we have to performed," she said in annoyance.

"What's wrong with that?" Trixie asked. "It will be good publicity for the Wicked Ones".

"The problem is we have to attend for both parties as both the Wicked Ones and the Shane Gang," Yuki replied.

"That will be a problem, since lil sis is the leader of the Wicked Ones as Mia and a member of the Shane as Nurul," Sora pipped in.

"That's gonna be a hard fix," Eli said as he picked up Eryn.

"Plus, who's gonna take care of the kids?" Twist asked as Eryn pulled hard on Eli's hair.

"Ouch! Why she likes pulling my hair?" Eli whined.

Nurul just giggled as she shook her head. "I can call someone to take care of the kids," Sora suggested.

"Great, everything is settle then," said Trixie with a smile on her face.

"Not quite, what about the Nurul and Mia problem?" Twist asked.

Nurul thought for a moment as she got a wicked idea. "Looks like my lil sis has the most- ,"she was cut off by Twist.

"The most wickedest idea".

"Like you don't know," Nurul replied with a wicked laughed.

Everyone looked at her, worriedly, as they were worried that she would turn wicked.

"Oops, got a bit wicked there," she said as she nervously laughed.

She looked down at Ammar, but he just stared at her and then laughed. Eryn followed him too.

"I guess the apple doesn't fell far the tree," said Yuki.

The next day, the girls were helping Yuki preparing their New Year's dresses. Twist and Adam managed to get the boys getting their tuxedos on, which was really hard.

"I hate tuxedos," Eli whined as his bow tie was too tight.

"If you want to see Nur in a dress, just go with it Shane," Adam warned.

"The girls said to met them at the gala," Twist told them. Eli just nodded as the boys rode to the gala first with the girls on their tail.

"Not bad dudedets," Kord complemented.

"We look spellbinding," Dania said as jumped down from her d-wheel, with the help of Adam.

Eli helped Nurul off of her mecha beast. "You look amazing Nur," said Eli.

"Not bad yourself Eli," she replied.

"This will be a first to see you without your hijab".

"Part of the plan," she walked into the ballroom.

Eli just smiled as he walked in with her. The night went on boringly and it was 20 seconds until the Wicked Ones performance.

"Welcome one and all to the New Year event of the century," the host announced as the crowd cheered.

"Doing the countdown is none other than the legendary leader of Wicked Ones. Put your hands together for Mia Star!" with that Nurul walked onto the stage.

"Count along with me Slugterra!" with that they counted the last 10 seconds of the year. By the stroke of midnight, it was brand new year.

*start the song*

Nurul: Oh...

You know it hasn't been bad
More happy than sad
But I'll tell you I'm glad
When I think about starting all over again
Yeah, I know where we've been
But I don't think about then
That was a moment
But this is another

So we're not gonna cry
When we say goodbye
To the year that is quickly receding

We're not gonna look back
We know we're on the right track
And we all know that time is fleeting

Yuki, Twist, Adam: (Time is fleeting)

Nurul: Time is fleeting

'Cause you know it's a new year
It's a brand new beginning
Another 365 and the world keeps spinning

It's a new year
It's a time for celebration
The fun has just begun
Yeah, it's gonna be a happy new year

Yuki, Twist, Adam:(Gonna be a happy new year)
(Gonna be a happy new year)

Nurul: Gonna be a happy new year

Yuki, Twist, Adam: (Gonna be a happy new year)

Nurul: Gonna have a happy new year

'Cause you know it's a new year
It's a brand new beginning
Another 365 and the world keeps spinning

It's a new year
It's a time for celebration
The fun has just begun
Yeah, it's gonna be a happy new year

Yuki, Twist, Adam: (Gonna be a happy new year)
(Gonna be a happy new year)

Nurul: Gonna have a happy new year

*end song*

After the performance, the Shane Gang walked onto the stage and congratulated them. Eli hugged Nurul close and kissed her forehead.

"Happy New Year, Nur," he whispered.

"Happy New Year, Eli," she replied as they both kissed.

A new journey awaits them in new year.