Lunch Time

Sora's POV

I heard someone talking with my lil sis upstairs. I decided to check it out. When I got upstairs, I walk to Nurul's bedroom. I open it and saw her ex-fiance kissing her.

"What is going on here?", I said and they stop making out.

"Well looks like you two are back together", as I knowtice Nurul is wearing her ring again.

"Yup, sis. I was too blind by pain, pain of a person, who would leave me", said Nurul.

"I'm not like them Nur", said Eli.

"I know, so who's hungry?", as she got up.

"Me", I said excitedly, cause I love her cooking.

"For you my sis, I'm making your fave, soto", she said and I jump with joy.

We all went down stairs including Eli. When we got down, Nia, Bake and Yuki saw Eli and they got angry.

"What is he doing here?", ask Yuki as she got her blaster out.

"Relax guys, Eli and I are together again and it wasn't really him who say all that", said Nurul.

"How can we know it wasn't a trick?", ask Bake.

"If I say all those things, I would never go out with Nur", said Eli.

"He does have a point", said Nia.

"Ugh, fine. If he does trick us, I'm going to eat his soul", said Bake as he lick his lips in hunger.

"Do it and I curse you to a million year sleep", said Nurul.

"Isn't that against the rules of your religion?", ask Eli.

"Sometimes we break the rules and became a bit rebelious", said Yuki.

"So, Nur is a real rebel", said Eli as he smirks.

"Don't even think about it, Shane", said Nurul as she walk to the kitchen.

*an hour later*

"Time for lunch guys", yelled Nurul from the kitchen.

And all of us are already sitting at the table.

"Wow you guys must like Nur's food, huh?", said Eli as he sat next to Yuki.

"Who doesn't, her strawberryshort cakes are amazing, including soto, friend rice, coffee, brownies, smoothies, everything is so goodl when she's cooking", said Dania, who is so excited to taste again Nur's food.

Then Nurul came out with the dishes hovering in mid air. The rest of us are cool with it, except for Eli, who jawdrop when seeing this.

The dishes landed on the table without spilling anything. The food smell so good.

"Now for some refreshment, who wants coffee?", ask Nurul as she is holding a huge jug of coffee.

"We do", said all of us and of couse except Eli, who just smile and shook his head.

She poured everyone a mug of it and we drank it. I miss her coffee, it is totally out of this world.

"Now eat up, desert is served soon", she said as she sat down next to Eli.

I eat some of her soto and it was just like last time when she made it.

"You out done yourself again Nur, I miss this delicious food", said Bake, who is enjoying his burger.

"You miss Nur's food or Yuki", I teased him and be blushed madly.

And we all laughed at him. I see Nurul smilling like usual. Her smile warms my heart, she filled the void that was missing in my life for years. With her as my lil sis, I will never feel empty again. I looked at her again, she was admiring her ring, which I have to admit, it is beautiful.

"Hey, Eli, where you get that ring", I ask.

He smile and said, "I actually made it, with a little help from a friend of coused".

"That is so sweet, you made a ring for your fiancee, so romantic", said Dania.

This day just keep getting better and better.