Unexpected Visitor

Nurul's POV

I was glad Yuki and Bake are back together. They look so cute together. I saw Yuki snuggling with Bake on the couch while their watching TV. I smile at them then I look at sis and she was smiling too.

"Well lil sis, catatan kembara always have the answer for any situations", she said.

"Indeed it does", I said as I was feeding Ammar some milk.

Eli then came through the front door while carrying Eryn. He just came back with her after taking her out a bit just to see SlugTerra with her cute tiny blue eyes.

"Hey, so how was the walk?", I ask.

"Great, when she pulled my hair multiple times", he said.

Sis almost fall out of her chair laughing her head off, she laughed at the fact that a few day old baby was bulling her dad. I chuckle a bit and shook my head.

We all then heard a knock at the door. Yuki got up, walk to the door and open it.

"Guys, Iqram is here with sweet little mirul", called out Yuki.

Sis immediately stood up and dash to the door. I know sis miss her boyfriend and her son. Her boyfriend has blonde hair, blue eyes like Eli and tan skin. You guess him right, it's Twist. The traitor if the Shane Gang and yet he is my sis's boyfriend and father to her son, Amirul Iqram.

"Iqram, I miss you", said sis happily.

Eli whispered to me, "Who is Iqram?".

His answer was answered by a voice that he recognized.

"Twist....", he muttered angrily as he gritted his teeth.

I put a hand on his and said, "Eli, I know you hate him, but he has changed. Sis change him for the better. He is now a dad too like you to a great kid. You and Ammar are just like him and Mirul. Just try to give him a chance, okay?".

He sighed and said, "Okay, I do it for you periwinkle", as he kiss my check.

We then heard a squeal from a two year old boy. We look down and saw a boy with black hair like sis and his features are like Twist . Sis named him Amirul Iqram, but I called him Mirul or sport.

"Hi auntie Nur", he waved his tiny arm at me.

I pick him up and said, "Hi there sport, how is my fave nephew?".

"I'm your only nephew. Who is he aunt Nur?", he ask as he look at Eli.

"Sport this your uncle, Eli", I said.

"Hi uncle Eli", he waved his hand towards him.

"Hey there sport", Eli greeted with a smile.

I smile as Mirul already likes Eli. Then Twist came in with sis.

"Hey Iqram, good to see you again", I said.

"Hey Nur", he said. When he look at Eli he ask, "Why is he here?".

"Well Iqram, Eli here is my fiance and loving father to my kids Eryn and Ammar Shane", I said.

"Him? He doesn't know the first thing of being a dad", said Twist as he scoff.

"Oh, like you know how to be a dad", said Eli as he was getting angry.

I saw both of them getting their blasters ready. I took Eli's blaster as sis took Twist's.

"Hey!", both of them look at us.

"No dueling in my home boys. Or you guys would like to rebuild it?", I said. I was like a mother to two stubborn brothers.

"You guys need to make up. I mean you two are now brothers", said sis.

"What makes you say that?", both if them said at the same time.

"One, you are just the same and two, Sora us my sis and that means Iqram is my brother so you two are out of this house until you two made up for the past mistakes" I said as I push them both out of the door.

"Well that was quite entertaining", sad Bake as he pulled Yuki closer to him.

"Have to admit, your right", she said as put a hand on his chest.

"You think they will forgive each other?", ask sis.

We then heard fighting outside.

"Give them a week", I said as I went to the kitchen to make lunch.