Family

Nurul's POV

Yeay! Today is the day when my sis came to visit me in Slugterra. She said she was transferred here, for a top secret mission. This is so going to be wicked.

"So, when is your sis coming?", asked Eli.

"Soon E. She is an awesome person. She treat me like her own lil sis", I said as I look at the present she gave me.

It's a crystal, it always glows brightly. It's a symbol of our sisterly love. The crystal is daimondarer. My sis fought hard to get it, it will always protect me from harm. Her name is Nana Ariff Nurgaya, but I go by her nickname, Sora, she's the most wonderful sis a lil sis could ask for. We are not sisters by blood but by a bond we shared.

Then a light blind us, when the light dims there were three people there, two girls and a guy.

"Hey there lil sis", said one of the girls as she hugs me.

"Hey sis, I miss you", I said as I hug back.

"Same here lil sis, who's him?", she pointed to Eli.

"That's Eli, he's my fiance. Elil I want you to meet my sis and also my friends, Dania", I said.

"Hey call me Nia", said the other girl.

"And Bake".

"Yo, dude, nice to meet you", he said as he shook hands with him.

"Nice to meet you too", said Eli with a smile.

"Hey Nur, where's Yuki?", asked Bake.

"Aww, looks like someone miss his girlfriend", I teased him and we all laughed except Eli, who look questioningly at us and Bake, who is blushing madly.

"She's not my girlfriend and I'm just curious about her", he said.

"Wow, the bad boy must miss me", said a voice.

When I turn around, a girl with long black hair, blue eyes and wearing a red top, blue jeans, a blaster holder around her right thigh and combat boots.

"Hey Yuki", I greeted the girl.

"Hey Nur, how's my BFF doing?", she said with a smile.

"Good, and got engaged".

"Let me guess with him", she pointed to Eli and I nodded.

"Nice choice", she contienued.

I look at Bake, who is drooling over her.

"Bake, Bake?", Sora wave a hand in front of his face. He looks like he was in a trance.

"I got this", said Dania as she took out a frying pan and hit him on the head, making him snap back into reality. And we all laugh, Eli just smile and shook his head.

"Auch!! Why you do that for?", asked Bake as he whined in pain.

"To make you stop drooling over Yuki", said Dania.

"Aww, the bad boy miss me", said Yuki as she walk towards him and kiss his cheek making him red as a tomato.

"Haha, come on in guys, I know you guys want to see the twins", I said and all of them cheered yes.

We all went back inside the treehouse. Sora, Dania, Bake and Yuki stayed in the living room while me and Eli get Eryn and Ammar dress for our guest.

"I have to admit Nur, they're really cool and fun", said Eli.

"Yeah, their not just my friends, but my family. They have always been there for me even in tough times", I said as I took out some baby clothes for the twins.

"Well their now part of our family", he said as he dresses Ammar.

"Yeah", I said as I dress Eryn.

I pick up Eryn and look at her in her new outfit. She looks so cute. I aww, when she tried to suck her fingers but, she can't cause she's wearing mittens.

I see Eli picking up Ammar. And he chuckled when Ammar was trying to suck his fingers. We both chuckle at our kids.

"I'm glad, to have a family with you Nur".

"Same here Eli", he then kiss me, but we quickly broke the kiss when we heard Eryn and Ammar giggling and smiling at us.

"Come on, I think they can't hold their excitement to see our kids", he said.

I nodded and we both walk to the living room to introduced our kids to the rest of the family

A/N

Sora, Dania and Bake belongs to bituinhana3202, I only own Nurul and Yuki.