Christmas Preperations

Nurul's POV

I woke everyone up except Eli early. They groaned and yawned when I woke them up. I had to toss cold water on their faces to wake them up. Some of them were glaring at me. And I have them a serious look and dashed out of bed. Never messed with me when I gave a serious look.

I gathered everyone in the main room. "Lil sis, why wake us up, this early in the morning?" she asked as she yawned.

I hushed her and said, "Be quiet. I want you guys to help me to celebrate Christmas".

Sora's and Adam's eyes widen. "Nur, you know we can't celebrate Christmas," he said.

"Actually Adam, we can celebrate Christmas, but we can't believe of the belief of Christmas," I said.

"She's right," said Twist.

"Now, let's get started then".

"But why you doing all this?" Bake asked.

"Because Eli, really wanted to celebrate Christmas, can't we let the guy celebrate it for one last time?".

They shared a glance at each other until sis spoke up. "Lil sis is right, Eli had done so much to us. It is fair for us to return the favor. Lil sis what we supposed to do?".

I smiled, "Okey, sis and yuki, help me making the treats, Shane Gang distract Eli until everything is ready and the rest of you go buy these decorations", I gave Twist a long list.

"Everyone got it?".

"Got it," they said.

Eli this is going to be the best Christmas, you will never forget.

Eli's POV

I woke up to someone kissing me on the cheek, when I opened my eyes and saw the beautiful greenish brown eyes that I love to look at.

"Good morning, Eli, I made breakfast for you," she said with the sweetest smile that I love.

Then the aroma of my favorite breakfast filled the room.

"Do I smell pancakes?".

"Yup, but this time blueberry with peppermint and peppermint tea," she put a tray of pancakes and tea on a small table on the bed.

"Wow, what's the special occasion with breakfast in bed?".

"Nothing special Eli, can't a wife gave her husband a luxurious breakfast he deserved?".

I kissed her cheek as I was lucky to have her as my wife.

"Now eat up E, I heard someone special is here to see you".

"Who is it?".

"Well, if I tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise," she walked out the door.

She was a wonderful wife to me and mother to my kids. I ate my breakfast and took a quick bath. And I was surprise to be using peppermint scented soap. I just shrugged it off, put on my clothes and went downstairs.

"Hey E," my gang greeted me.

"Hey guys, so, what we're doing first?".

"Well, we are going on patrols," said Kord.

"But, it will be a treasure hunt too", said Trixie.

"And Pronto the Magnificent, will lead you to your amazing journey," said Pronto.

"Cool, let's get started then," I was about to walk out the door.

"Not so fast Shane, you are not leaving," said Nur as she was blocking the door.

"Without saying goodbye to your only twin kids," she said as she was holding both my giggling twin kids.

I kissed their forehead and kissed Nur hand and cheek and left the hideout with my gang.

Nurul's POV

The plan was so far so good, I put on my apron and began cooking and baking with sis and Yuki whole the rest went out shopping according to Nur's list.

'This will be the best Christmas ever,' she thought as she put the sugar cookie dough and gingerbread batch in the oven.