Telling The Truth

Nurul's POV

Why in my life, people would people play with my emotions and just leave me like that.

"You okey lil sis?", ask Sora.

"What do you think?", I snap at her and she back away and I sighed.

"Sorry sis, its just hard to take it all in, since Eli, said those things. In my like people just used me and betray me".

"You mean I did that to you too?", she look at me.

"Of course not sis, your my sis, I know you would never play with my emotions and dump me, your not that kind of person".

She hugs me and said, "I will be always your sis no matter what".

"Thanks sis", as I hug her.

"Aww, sisrer love", said Yuki.

"So sweet and sad", said in his ghost form and crying on Yuki's head.

"Watch it drama king", said Yiki as she hit his head with a frying pan until he faints.

All of us laugh at this sight.

"Now that was hilarious", said Nia.

"Yeah", I said as the twins start fussing.

"Aww, looks like someone is hungry", said Sora.

I smile and go to the kitchen to make two bottles of milk. And got back to the living room and give it to the twins.

"They are so cute", squel Nia.

"Yeah", I said as I look at Ammar, he is an exact replica of Eli and I sighed.

"Lil sis....", Sora look at me worriedly.

"I need some time alone", I said as I walk upsatairs.

In my room, I lay on my bed, the bed where Eli had fun together. I realise, I was awake when he did it to me, cause, I can see every moment he did it to me. I can't believe I felt for a guy like him. He is just like the rest. I wish I wasn't born in this world.

Then, I heard the window open a bit. I sat up and saw Eli coming through it.

"What do you want traitor?", I snap at him and not looking at him.

"Look Nur, I just want to say that, I never said those horrible things", he said.

"How can I believe you?", I said.

"You don't, you know me, I would never hurt you, yes I hurt you once cause of that night. But, you know I would never say those things", he said.

I didn't care what he said, he hurt me bad. I thought he really cared about me.

"Look Nur, if I really said those things, I would never date you or have it with you or have Ammar and Eryn with you or propose to you so you could be in every minute of my life", he said.

He's right, if he really said those things, he would never do all that with me.

"Nur, meeting you was the best thing that has ever happen to me. I only love you", he said as he sat next to me  grab both of my hand and gently sqeezing them.

He then let go one hand and took out the ring and said, "Nur, please come back into my life, I really need you".

I look into his eyes and I jnow he meant every word he said. I feel like Iwas the vad guy this time. I don't know what to say.

"Do you you really meant everything you said?", I ask.

He nodded and said, "No girl can make me feel like this, except you".

"Okay, I'm sorry Eli about what I say back there. In my whole life, people just betrayed me.", I said as I turn my head around.

He grab my chin making me look at him and said, "I would never do that to you Nur", as he slip the ring back on my finger and kiss me.