Reunited

Bake's POV

They just left me with Yuki. Unbelievable. I look at her and she had an unbelievable look like mine. I can't stop staring at her, I mean she's wearing a strapless red dress here. She knows I like her in red and a strapless dress, makes me hunger of lust towards her. And her hair let down makes her look more juicy. I'm a pervert, so don't judge me.

"Well, umm....., we should just continue the evening then", I said nervously as I can smell her lavender scented perfume, that's​ it, now I'm hungry for her.

"Whatever, I don't have anything to do anyway", she said as she walk to the table.

"God, please help me", I thought, trying to restraint myself from her.

I pulled out a chair for her and she said, "Don't try to be such a gentleman Bake", she snap at me. She must be really mad at me.

She sits down and I sit across from her. Then there was an arkward silence between us. Come on Bake, say something.

"So, umm....., what were you going to do you know, if they haven't plan this", I ask nervously.

"I was going to cut the photos if they have you in it and burn them", she said.

Man, this woman is hard core. Making me more attracted to her. The aroma of lavender is making me wanting her so bad. I can't hold back any longer. Thank goodness because of Sora, cause she appear.

"Dinner is served", she said as she put a dish on the table and was covered up. When she open it, it was a lobster on a silver platter. Wow, who cook this? He or she must be very good.

"Would you like a drink madam", Nia appear holding a bottle of wine.

Me, Sora and Nia sometimes drink when we are depressed, but since I'm​ a ghost I love to drink.

"Umm..., no, I don't drink", said Yuki.

She really is to pure. But now, not anymore more since I took her innocens away. I feel really bad that I spike her drink.

Nia poured me a glass and Yuki just shook her head.

"Another reason, why I hate you", she said as she got up and started to walk away.

"Yuki, wait", I said as I grab her soft hands, stopping her from walking away.

She look where I hold her hand and blush. I love seeing her blush. It looks cute on her.

"Yuki, please don't go", I pleaded.

She took her hand back and said, "Why should I? So that when your drunk, you can just rape me again. No way", she walk away.

I tried to be a gentleman, that's it. I grab her hand and pull her into me. One hand was holding her hand and the other around her small waist. Her other hand was on my shoulder. I then kiss her. She was surprised at first and tried to break free, but when I gently squeeze her hand and her waist, she kiss me back.

In my thoughts, I smirk to myself. I know how to make this woman kiss me back.

I broke the kiss and whisper in her ear, "I love you Yuki, you don't know how you turn my world upside down".

We then heard some music. I took a deep breath and said, "May, I have this dance?", I said softly to her.

She thought for a moment and nodded her head in approval. I dance with her to the rythem of the music. She then put her head on my chest as we continue to dance.

"Yuki, you have no idea, that when I first saw you, I knew you would be the girl to make feel like this. I love you to much to let you go. So, please would you be my girlfriend?", the last part I kneel when holding her hand.

She thought for a moment and ask, "Do you really meant all those things?". I nodded.

"Then yes, of course", she said as I kiss her. I pick her up bridel style not breaking our kiss.

I then whispered, "Best night ever", as I teleport us back to my room and we may had a little fun. Like I said, I tried to restraint myself from her. And I am a pervert.