A Spy Is Revealed

Eli's POV

I look at the clock again and it was 7. The twins are still asleep. I don't know what to do now. Nur has been gone for 2 hours. I walk into Nur's room to see her asleep on her bed. My mind told me to leave her to sleep, but my heart says to do go and sleep with her. So, I follow my heart and walk to her ned and got in without waking her up.

I give her a peck on the cheek and pull her closer to me. I saw her slowly opening her eyes, she looks at me and smiles.

"Hey Eli, when did you get here?", she ask.

"About 2 hours ago", I answered.

"Looks like the twins are fussy today".

"Nur, when I got here your gone".

I saw her eyes widen amd she look sad.

"Nur, I know everything. I know you have a secret lab at the second floor, I know your a spy, I know your the Shadow Warrior, I know you once dated another".

"Wait, how did you know about Ezra?".

"The robot in your lab told me, named GLADES".

"He was like you Eli, I couldn't resist. And sometimes he makes jokes".

"So you still love him?".

"What? No, E. I only love you not him".

I grab her chin making her look at me and said, "Good", as I kiss her and she kiss back.

"Come on, I need to make breakfast for everyone".

"Alright", as I got and she did too.

We both walk downstairs, she went to the kicthen, but, I walk outside. Just to see the sight. I then decided to walk out of the territory. The view was quite nice. Then just out of the blue, a huge guy with looks like a squid for a head appear in front of me.

"Where is Mia Rebel", he said as he grab me.

"I don't know what your talking about", I said as I struggle to break free.

Nurul's POV

I was just about to heating up the frying pan, when my communicater disguise as a a small compowder rang. I quickly took it and look around to see nobody here. When it was clear, I answer the call.

"Mia", said an old man wearing a red huaian shirt.

"What is it majester?", I ask.

"Vilgax is coming and right now he's in Slugterra", as I heard Eli yelling for help from a distance.

"Oh no, call you back", I end the call and run to the second floor.

I entered the lab and open a hiden cupboard, where I hide my real identity. I change my clothes to a grey top with a green jacket over it, black finger less gloves, black wrip shorts socks that reach to my thigh and a pair of black high heel boots. I then grab a couple of laser balsters, a laser sword, a pair of energy wip and two fans. I quickly shadow teleport out to Eli's location to see him grab my none other than Vilgax.

"Let him go, Vilgax", I said with pride.

"Looks like the fish got the bait", said Vilgax as he look at Eli.

"Pick on somebody your own size you overgrown octopus", as I smirk.

He let go of Eli and Eli ran to a safer spot.

"Slugterra. A perfect place for cowards to hide like you", he said.

"Slugterra is a place, which I defend from bad people like you", I said as I greeted my teeth.

"Slugterra will be mine".

"Not if I have to say anyhing about it", I said as I shoot him with my laser blasters.

He summons himself a sheild and shoot lasers from him eyes. I ran for cover and acticve my energy wips. And tied him up in it.

"Your surprisingly rusty".

"Hahaha, you landed in my trap", then, I was trap in a enegy net.

He broke out of the wips and walk to me.

"You have so much energy, you can feed my armada with it".

"In your dreams you overgrown octopus", I smirk cause it make him mad.

Then out of nowhere he was electrocuted and he fell to the ground. I look behind to see Yuki and Eli holding their blasters, pointing towards Vilgax.

"I have to admit, your almost as good as Nur", said Eli.

"You know it, Shane", said Yuki as she put her blaster back in its holder.

I saw Bake behind Yuki, glaringat Eli. Looks like someone is jelous of my fiance. Yuki help me out of the net.

"Thanks guys", I said as I walk towards Vilgax.

"Time for you to go back where you belong, behind bars".

"You haven't seen the last of Vilgax", he said as he disappear.

"Oh floppers", I curse myself.

"Don't worry, you'll get him next time", said Yuki.

"Yeah".

"So, this is what you look like as a spy?", said Eli as he circled around me.

"Umm, yeah", I said as he grab my waist and whispered, "You look hot and kinda yummy", that send shivers through my body.

"Love birds", said Yuki.

"Shut up, go with Bake", said Eli.

"Oh, burn by Shane", I said as I chuckled.

She blushed and then suddenly she disappeared.

"Wow, what just happen", Eli asked.

"Well Bake gone frisky again", I said.

"Then soon you and me", he said as I swallowed hard.