1

Charlie's POV:
"Come on Charles Otto or we are going to be late!" My mom hollers up the stairs.

"I'll be down in just a second!" I holler back. I try fixing my tie for the hundredth time and groan when it doesn't work. My door opens and I jump.

"Charlie, mom said we have to leave-" Mikaela starts and then laughs when she sees the way I tied my tie.

"Hey!" I groan.

"Do you need help?" She asks giggling. I nod and she comes over. She ties it easily and I gasp,

"How is it that you're a girl and can tie a tie better than I can?!"

"Mom taught me." She shrugs.

"Now come on or you won't be able to see your girlfriend." Mikaela mocks.

"For the last time she isn't my girlfriend!" I yell. Mikaela shakes her head and walks out. I finish putting on my shoes and grab my bag with the presents. I head down the stairs and see my mom trying to carry gifts to the door.

"Mom! Here, let me take these." I say and take the gifts from her.

"Thank you Charles!" My mom says and I nod. I head outside to the car and pack the gifts into the truck. I see my mom come out with a few containers of food and she puts them in the back too.

"Okay checklist! Gifts?"

"Check." I reply.

"Outfits and clothes?"

"Check." Stephen replies bringing out our suitcases.

"Food?"

"Check." She replies quickly.

"Now let's go!" She squeals. We all load into the car and an hour later we make it to our destination.

Meghan's POV:
"Meghan! They're here!" Justin yells upstairs.

"Okay! Thank you!" I yell back. I turn back to my mirror and smooth out my dress.

I throw on some fuzzy socks and walk down the stairs

I throw on some fuzzy socks and walk down the stairs. I see everyone greeting each other and back up when I see Charlie. Calm down Meghan, he is just a friend. Him and his family are only staying for just a week and then it will be over and you can forget about him and his gorgeous messy brown hair and auburn eyes and oh my god I love him.

"Where's Meghan?" Charlie asks.

"Why do you care?" Ryan spits.

"Probably doing her makeup or something." Justin replies.

"Actually I'm right here." I reply and head down the rest of the stairs. Charlie's mouth drops a little and when I blush and turn away, my feet twist and I fall down.... until Charlie catches me.