14

Meghan's POV:
As Stephen continues to hit on me and Charlie refusing to look up from his phone, I try to concentrate on the television. Another Christmas movie is playing reminding us about the true spirit of Christmas. Or whatever the hell this movie is showing. I finally sit up and Stephen raises an eyebrow.

"Where are-"

"Bathroom." I snap and walk out of the living room. Instead of going inside the bathroom I walk upstairs and sprawl out on my bed with my stomach down. I take a deep breath and breathe out. I turn over and huff. My sheets already smell like Charlie's cologne and he's only been in here a few times. I hear a knock on my bedroom door and groan.

"Who is it?" I yell.

"Emmy!" The person-apparently Emmy- yells.

"Door's open." I mumble. Emmy opens the door and her smile drops when she sees me.

"Hey." I mumble.

"Hey." She replies.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

"Meg-" She starts. I open my arms and she walks into them giving me a hug. I lean my head on her shoulder and let out a sob. Tears end up not flowing down my cheeks and I sniffle. Emmy sits down on the bed and I take deep breaths.

"Can you tell me now?" She whispers. I shrug and she frowns.

"Everyone is making me upset."

"What-"

"Like my parents are so strict and won't let me be with Charlie, Ryan is annoying, Stephen is too clingy and keeps hitting on me, Charlie is a d*ck and won't look up from his stupid *ss phone..." I mumble. She nods and I lay back down.

"I just want Charlie with me." I sigh.

"How about I go get him?" Emmy asks looking up.

"What? Are you crazy? Did you not hear what the grown ups said?"

"So? You are both twenty-somethings and can make your own decisions." Emmy shrugs.

"I don't know Em. I don't want to make the situation worse or anything." I mumble.

"They said you are not allowed to hang out alone, so I will be sitting on the top stair ready to pretend like I'm hanging with you two." Emmy explains.

"Oh my gosh. You're right!" I squeal.

"Okay, I'll be right back. Don't forget to ask him if you are dating." Emmy says leaving my room. I smile and shake my head. Soon I hear the steps creak and another knock on my door. I sigh and go over to open it. Before I have it open all the way, Charlie's lips are on mine. He pushes me backwards and closes the door with his foot. I am suddenly on my bed and Charlie is pulling my leggings down. I almost forget about what Emmy said and fall into his spell. Almost.

"Char s-stop it" I mumble pushing him away.

"What? Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Charlie asks sitting up.

"No.. no. It's just-"

"What? You can tell me anything." He whispers stroking my face.

"It's just- what are we?" I whisper. Charlie chuckles and kisses me again. I push him away and he groans.

"Seriously, what are we?" I ask. Charlie turns towards me and smirks,

"I'm Charlie and your Meghan and we are going to have sex... again" He chuckles. I stare at him and hot tears stream down my face.

"What's wrong?" He asks, suddenly changing his tone.

"Emmy was right." I mumble.

"What?"

"I-It's just-t- I don't-t want to be fr-iends with ben-efits" I hiccup.

"Oh my sweet princess." Charlie sighs and wraps me into a bear hug. I lay my head on his shoulder and let my tears slip. He rocks me side to side until my cries turn into a small whimper. I lift my head from his shoulder and face him.

"I'm sorry I got your shirt wet." I mumble.

"Oh well." He shrugs.

"Listen. We are not friends with benefits, okay? I like you. No, I love you so so much. I can't bear to let you date someone else and I want to call you mine." Charlie whispers adding in a small smile. I nod and hug him again. He lays down onto my bed and I crawl up onto him. He wraps his arms around my waist and run my hands through his hair.

"Ya know, I was thinking about cutting this tomorrow." He smirks.

"No." I whine.

"I like it how it is." I pout.

"Do you now?" He smirks. I nod and kiss him lightly. 

"Yeah... Just how I like your lips...." I kiss him again.

"..... your clothes..." I whisper moving my hands up his shirt and tugging it off.

"....your body..." I whisper moving down to reach his zipper. I move it down achingly slow and finally reach the end. I glide my hand back upwards feeling his growing erection under my palm. I finally get to the hem of his boxers and dip my fingers inside. Charlie lets out a deep, low groan and I move my palm to the inside of his underwear. I gently reach down and grab his shaft. The smooth, delicate skin is hardening as I continue to hold onto it and the tip is leaking onto my hand. I gently squeeze it once and he lets out another groan.

"and your-" I smirk. I am about to take his c*ck completely out of his underwear when Emmy bursts into the room. Her eyes go to my hands and nearly pop out of her eyes. Charlie quickly pulls his zipper up but not long before Emmy is followed by our parents...