2

Charlie's POV:
After Meghan hangs up, she comes up beside me and lays down on her bed. I lay back with her and she closes her eyes.

"This is nice." She whispers. I hum in agreement while looking at her. Her hair is flowing around her head like a halo and her lips form a perfect smile. I quickly look down at her body and see that the dress she's wearing is allowing me to see her boobs. When I look back up I see Meghan smiling and blushing at me.

"H-hey-y." I stutter.

"Why were you lookin' at my boobs?" She giggles. I blush a little and think of a lie,

"Um, Emmy! I want to have sex with her in the future and I was wondering what it looked like right there." I mumble.

"You are too cute." She giggles. The doorbell rings and Meghan gets up to get it. She runs down the stairs and I follow along.

"Hey Em!" She squeals.

"Hey Mtrain!"

"Did you bring 'em?" She asks.

"Yup! And the ones you said I should bring."

"Great! Come on in!" Meghan says and moves to the side.

"Oh hey, Charlie!" Emmy says waving. I see Meghan wink at me from behind her and blush.

"Hurry before the popcorn gets cold!" Ryan yells. The girls head over to the couch and Meghan is debating where to sit. The floor or by Emmy. I sit don't and she smirks. But it quickly changes when I pull her into my lap. She gasps and everyone stares at us.

"Sorry!" We both say. Justin puts in a movie and when the title slide appears, I cringe a little, The Conjuring 2. The movie starts and an few minutes later we are all hiding behind something. Justin under a blanket, Ryan into a pillow, Stephen in his shirt, Emmy into her knees, and Meghan in my chest. I hold on to her waist and pull her against me. Whenever she hears scary music play she slides forward. I start to get hard and she looks up at me. Her eyes dart to Emmy and then back to mine. She gives me a questioning look, and I sigh. I mouth 'follow me' and she gets up. Everyone is too scared to notice we are gone and our parents are playing a card game downstairs. I pull her into a hallway and before she speaks, I slam my lips against hers and she gasps. I quickly slip my tongue in and she moans. I press her tightly up against the wall and let her wrap her arms and legs around me. When I separate she gasps,

"What did we just do?!" We both ask.

"This okay, this is perfectly okay. Every friendship between a girl and a guy happens to have the period of time where they like each other. As long as we don't love each other then we are okay."

"Do you love me?" She asks.

"Do you love me?" I ask.

"I asked you first."

"I asked you second."

"Fine, how about we say it at the same time? 'Do' or 'Don't'." She sighs.

"Ready?" She asks.

"3......2.....1."

"Do."

"Do."

"What?" We both ask at the same time.

"Shit! This can't be happening!" She says.

"Why not?"

"Charlie! Listen..." She says and starts to mumble. I quickly kiss her again and she moans.

"That was a really nice way to shut me up." She whispers. She bits her lip slightly and I groan. She gives me a worried glance and I take one of her hands and lead it down my pants. I rub her hand up and down the length of my c*ck and I shiver at the feeling.

"Ohhh." She whispers. I stop moving my hand and gasp when she continues to do it. She looks up at me and blushes,

"Sorry. I've never touched a c*ck before and it feels cool." She giggles. I smirk and she continues. Up and down, up and down. Every stroke making me closer to coming. We hear a creak and she quickly pulls me into the bathroom.

"Meg?" Emmy asks. Meghan freezes and looks up at me.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Is it okay if I stay for dinner?" Emmy asks.

"Sure!" Meghan responds. After a few minutes Emmy leaves and I sit up on the toilet seat. I remove my pants and Meghan gasps.

"Oh my God!" She whispers. I smirk and she stares at my longish c*ck.

"You can lick it... if you like." I whisper. She looks up at me and stares,

"I-I don't know. I think we went t-to far." She whispers.

"No we haven't..." I whisper, trying to persuade her.

"Just bend down and stick your tongue out." I whisper. She looks down at my length and shivers. She hesitantly sits down fully on the bathroom tile and sticks out her tongue. I grab my c*ck and gently move it towards her. I run it down her tongue and she shutters.

"What do you think?" I ask.

"It's weird." She whispers. Before I can say anything else her mother calls,

"Dinner time!"

"How about we finish this later?" I ask. She nods slowly and I zip myself up. The hardness hurts but the anticipation is killing me. Meghan Trainor likes me and likes touching my c*ck. I think I might pass out. She leaves the bathroom quickly and I follow a few seconds later. The table is already set and everyone is sitting at the table.

I take my seat next to Meghan and after prayer, I lay my hand on her lap

I take my seat next to Meghan and after prayer, I lay my hand on her lap. She gasps and I slide it further up.

"Where were you guys?" Justin asks taking us out of our trance.

"Charlie had to use the bathroom and I went to grab my charger from my room. But before I could find it, mom called us for dinner." Meghan lies easily. I place my hand on the inside of her thigh and she shivers.

"Are you okay Meghan?" Emmy asks. She nods quickly and continues to eat.

"Whis is ery grood." Ryan says with a mouthful of food. My mom smiles and sips at some white champagne. I blindly guide my fingers up her thigh and stop just before her panties. She probably has never had this happen before and it's better if we do it privately. For the rest of dinner, both families makes small talk and soon the siblings disperse around the house and Meghan and I go upstairs to her room. She locks the door quietly and the fun begins...