10

Charlie's POV:
I wake up and feel someone on top of me. My eyes sting and my body aches. I open my eyes slightly to see Meghan with a washcloth in her hand. She has her dress on and her hair curled, already done.

"Hey, you're finally awake." She grins down at me.

"Meg-" I manage out before she gently puts her finger to my lips.

"Hold still, your lip busted a few minutes ago and I'm trying to clean it up." She whispers. She gently dabs my bottom lip and I flinch.

"Im sorry. I think.... I'm.... done!" She says setting down the cloth.

"Can I get you anything? Make you feel a little better? After all, it's my fault." She whispers.

"Meg, it's not your fault. It's my *ss of a brother's." I reply and try to grin but hurt my lip even more.

"I love you." She says stroking my cheek.

"I love you too. And I'm good for right now."

"Okay, dinner is in half an hour." She says and sits up.

"Sure I can't do anything?" She asks. I shake my head.

"Okay, I'll be downstairs helping out then." She says and swings her legs off of me. I grab her wrist and she looks up.

"Actually, can you do something?" I ask.

"Sure."

"Can you kiss it and make it better?" I ask with my bottom lip out. She shakes her head and kisses me lightly.

"Dinner!" Someone calls up.

"Sooner than I thought." She smiles. She helps me sit up and leads me downstairs. I sit down in my seat again and Stephen doesn't look up from his plate.

"So, who would like to say grace?" Meghan's mom asks looking around. Everyone has their head down and hands crossed.

"Nobody? Fine, I'll do it. Thank you Lord for the food in front of us, the people around us, and the love between us. Amen." She says.

"Amen." Everyone repeats. We all start to pass around food and conversations start flowing.

"So, Charlie. When did you two start 'dating'?" My father asks.

"Uhm. Well, I guess we always liked each other. I guess, just, the spirit of togetherness really pushed us together." I smile slightly.

"So are you tell-" Mikaela starts.

"I can't f*cking believe you two!" Stephen hollers and looks up at me. Everyone stares at him and Meghan grabs my hand.

"What?" I ask.

"You knew I liked her and you just had to go and swoop her up! I like her and she likes me! She kissed me earlier!" Stephen yells. My anger boils over and I start to yell,

"You are an *ss! Why would my sweet, innocent, Meghan like you?! I'm your effing brother and I don't like you! And she has kissed me way more than she has kissed you! And if she likes you, why were we about to have sex?!" I holler in return. Everyone stares at us and Meghan blushes red.

"Is that true?" My mom asks. I nod my head slowly and sigh,

"We are in our twenties and in love." I whisper.

"That doesn't give you the right to f*ck my daughter!" Mr. Trainor yells, slamming his fists down.

"Hunny, calm down." Mrs. Trainor whispers.

"No! I knew you were trouble! You lied to our faces and pressuring our daughter into sex!" He yells.

"Sir, I would never do that! I love Meghan with my whole being and-" I start but no longer feel Meghan's hand. I hear the front door slam and go after her.

"Meghan, wait!" I yell. I see Meghan walking to her car through the immense rain and run over to her. She looks up at me and hands car keys to me.

"What-"

"Get in and drive. Drive us somewhere other than here." She whispers, tears streaking her angel face. I get into the driver's seat and start the ignition.

"Where to?" I whisper.

"A hotel, motel, somewhere with a private area." She whispers. I nod and head to the closest one.

"Why are we-" I start again.

"I want to get away from them. I want to go somewhere, where they can't stop us from loving each other." She says wiping her tears. I nod and head over to a hotel. We run inside to escape from the rain and head to the front desk. Once we have our room reserved, we race up the elevators and into our room. We are soaked to our bones and cold. We collapse onto the bed, giggling while looking at each other. After a few minutes, Meghan rolls over and sits on top of me. She starts to kiss me and I lick her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She slightly shakes her head and I squeeze her *ss. She moans in return, allowing me to dart my tongue into her mouth. I pull away, out of breath and Meghan creases her eyebrows.

"Are we going to have sex?" I ask stupidly.

"I thought we were. But now I'm not so sure. I mean if you don't want to then fine. Whatever." She whispers and starts to move off of me. I grab her waist and pull her back to me.

"Hey, I love you and I want to have sex with you. I just don't want to force you." I whisper removing her wet hair from her face. She nods and sighs.

"I love you too and I want to and ready to have sex with you." She whispers.

"Are you sure?" I ask. She nods her head and I move my hand to her dress zipper. We are actually going to have sex.