29

Meghan's POV:
As soon as I see the headlights near my window, I sprint out of my room. I quickly run down the steps, trying not to listen to my mother's banter of to be careful, and into the driveway. I run up to the driver's side and leap into his arms. Charlie quickly responds and wraps his arms around me, keeping me safe.

"Babe..." Charlie chuckles as I try to bury my face in the crook of his neck. I can smell his cologne and want more.

"Hello Meghan." I hear. I turn slightly away and look at the red head.

"Hi Mal." I whisper. Her arms are crossed on her chest and her talons for nails are pushing into the flesh.

"Take a photo..... please." I reply and hand her my phone. At first she doesn't take it but when Charlie asks she snaps my phone out of my hand and takes the photo. She hands it back to me and I start to look through the photos as Charlie carries me in.

---
Instagram Update: @meghan_trainor

---Instagram Update: @meghan_trainor

1578 likes. 0 comments. [comments disabled] No tags.
@meghan_trainor: missed him too much and couldn't wait until he was inside 😂💕 (guess whoo)

---

I post one on my Instagram and make sure not to tag anyone. Before I realize where we are, I feel my fuzzy sheets underneath me. Charlie appears above me and I smirk,

"Hey.."

"Hey.." He replies. He carefully moves his hand from my wrist to my stomach. I shudder as his fingertips graze upwards and removes my jacket. It's pushed off the bed before I can move a muscle.

"I missed you so goddamn much. Can we please start where we left off?" He whispers, his eyes roaming around my body. My smirk grows and I nod. He eagerly removes my top and bra and his pants and shirt fall into a pile beside mine. Before he lays back down, I quickly get under the sheets and pull it over my head. Charlie easily sneaks up through my feet and I squirm as he showers me in kisses.

"Guess what I looked up when you were gone..." I whisper.

"What........" He asks as he suddenly appears at my head, tucking locks of my hair behind my ear.

"That during the first month of pregnancy, one, it's safe to have sex, and two, it might make me either have really bad cramps or have really great sex." I chuckle, braiding some of his brown hair.

"Is that so?" He asks flipping me over.

"Charlie!" I yell, giggling.

"Shhhhh!" He chuckles. I glare at him as he continues to laugh. I set my phone on the nightstand and quickly drop to his crotch. I fumble with his underwear under the sheets and quickly pull them down when I feel the elastic. I guide my hand through the dark and once I find his dick, I connect my lips to it. I form a suction as I twirl my tongue around. I hear Charlie start to grumble and go faster.

"This is unfair!!" He whines.

"Mmhmm." I hum against him.

"Meghan!!" He yells as his body shifts upwards, the effect of him moving his hips up and falling back down. I try to keep bobbing but my jaw hurts and when I release, Charlie explodes with a sigh.

"I waited so long and it was amazing." He chuckles. I roll my eyes slightly and join him at the head of the bed, careful not to get anything on me. As I start to lay down, Charlie's cock nestles itself inside of me and soon I am completely filled up. Charlie wraps his arms around my waist and slowly starts to move up and down.

"Fuck!" I mumble. Let me just tell you, the website was not wrong or right. I am having amazing sex but with period like cramps.

"Are you okay?" Charlie whispers, his head moving to the crook of my neck.

"Mmhmm." I mumble. I squeeze my eyes shut and try to let pleasure override pain. It works until I feel Charlie start to harden and sloppily move around.

"And.... I'm... out-" He grunts and spills his cream over my bed.

"And you are going to help me wash this." I gasp looking at the mess we made.

"Don't want to leave a sticky surprise." He chuckles. I roll my eyes and slip on some panties and Charlie's shirt as he pulls on his pants and underwear. We quickly roll the sheet into a ball and I leave to go to the washing room. I open the door and widen my eyes to see her sitting in front of my door. This is going to be "fun."