18

Meghan's POV:
"You look so-" Charlie mumbles, stopping to bite his lip.

"Goddamn sexy, babygirl." He mumbles lowering his head to the side of my neck. He start to kiss along it before moving it and turning to the middle and scraping his teeth along until he reaches my shoulders.

"Black looks amazing on you." He mumbles. He starts to suck on my sweet spot and I let put a small moan and try lifting my hands up. His hands tighten around my wrist, pinning me on the door and I groan.

"Charlieeeeeee." I groan.

"No. Tonight is all about me pleasuring you." He mumbles releasing his teeth from my skin. I groan again and he throws me over his shoulder, carrying me to the bed. He throws me harshly onto the bed and I yelp.

"Charlie! My ass still hurts!" I groan.

"Sorry Princess." He smirks and works on undoing his belt.

"Did anyone say something about you leaving?" He asks.

"No..." I mumble. God, I want to just help him out and suck on his massive cock until he can't say anything but my name.

"Really?" He asks, taking me out of my trance.

"Well...."

"What is it babygirl? You can tell me anything," He whispers moving towards me and tying my wrists together over my head. Should I tell him about Emmy?

"Stephen was an ass..."

"As usual. Anyone else?"

"Emmy said she would cover for me and then said to call if we wanted a three-some." I whisper blushing.

"Wow. I never thought about that." He says biting his lip.

"But I want you all for myself, Daddy." I smirk.

"And you will. Maybe after a few rounds I will go pick her up and bring her back." He chuckles.

"Okay Daddy, as long as you fuck me in my little pussy, and tight ass." I smirk.

"Where does my babygirl want it first?" He asks moving onto the bed.

"In her tight little ass." I smirk.

"Babygirl, I might just fuck you right now." He groans rubbing his hand along my leg.

"Do it Daddy. Stick your cock into my small little asshole and fuck me before Emmy gets to." I smirk. Charlie moves his hands to my lingerie and pulls my garter strap and lets it slap back, sending a bolt of pain and pleasure.

"Maybe I will go get Emmy now and make you watch me fuck her they way you want to be fucked." Charlie says looking up at me, a grin forming.

"No Daddy, please. I'll do whatever. Please fuck me." I groan. Charlie moves his hand down to my mound and starts to rub me through my panties.

"Charlie- don't tease." I moan. He smirks and rips off his shirt and underwear.

"Suck Daddy's cock princess." He demands. I immediately sit up and crawl over to where he is. I begin to suck on it, taking the head into my mouth and swirling over the delicate skin. His already erect cock, starts to swell and I grin. All of a sudden, Charlie pushes my head down to where I am swallowing all of it. I begin to hum against it and he moans,

"Just like that babygirl, make it all wet so I can fuck your ass. Oh- just like that." He moans. I look up to see his eyes looking down at me and all of a sudden he pushes me back and pulls off the top half of my lingerie. He hungrily attaches his mouth to one of my boobs and starts to squeeze the other. He flicks his tongue across my sensitive nipple and I moan.

"Stay still Princess or you won't get Daddy's surprise." I try to nod but pleasure overtakes my body.

"Charlieeeeeeeeeee fuck meeeeee." I whine. Charlie shakes his head at my eagerness and removes himself from my boobs.

"Get on your knees." He whispers. I immediately flip over and push my ass into the air. Charlie scoots closer and slams into me.

"Daddy isn't going to last long. He wants to come in every hole before Emmy comes." He groans pushing in until his hilt. I moan when he pauses and feel completely full. God, he is huge. He scoots back and then plunges back in. He begins to go faster and soon he is shaking the bed and fucking my ass. A few minutes later, he groans and his hot seed fills my ass, triggering my own orgasm. He then flips me over and pounds into my pussy, shooting the rest of his wonderful cum into there.

"Princess, I know I said three but I really want to have that three-some." Charlie pants.

"But I don't want Emmy to get any of your cum." I whine, trying to regain my own breath.

"Princess, you have to share. Now get dressed and let's go get Emmy." I groan and try to stand up, but fall over.

"I'm sore, you went really fast." I mumble as Charlie runs over and helps me up. He sets me on the bed and hands me my shirt and jeans.

"No underwear?" I ask.

"Nope. Not even for me." He smirks. I smirk back and quickly change.

"Do we have to get Emmy? I mean it was just a joke..." I groan as Charlie waits for the elevator.

"I thought you wanted to. I mean we don't have to."

"It's just, I never had sex with a guy before you, and definitely not a girl." I mumble. The elevator dings and Charlie puts his arm to keep it from closing.

"Okay, you decide. We get in and get Emmy. Or. We go back and have amazing sex with just the two of us." He whispers. I stand there for a second and Charlie grins as I step into the elevator. Time to spice things up.