21

Charlie's POV:
I continue to stare at the door waiting for Meghan. She refused to let me into the room while they examined her. And I'm just praying that she's okay. I'm also thinking of who the stupid bastard is who did this to her. God, if I hadn't taken up Emmy's offer....

Meghan's POV:
"A-Are you sure?" I whisper. The doctor nods,

"Yes, except answering the burning question of whether you are pregnant or not can be easy or difficult depending on how far along you are, and also how well you know your own body. Many women can tell if they are pregnant within 2 or 3 weeks of conceiving, and some women know a lot sooner -- within a few days, even. It really depends on your ability to pick up on the changes occurring within your body and how sensitive you are to them. And based off of your symptoms... You are indeed pregnant." The doctor says sitting down. I nod and mess with the edge of my hospital smock.

"The ra-"

"Don't call it that, please."

"The thing that happened to you today is not the cause of this, the baby was conceived days earlier. And if you do not want this baby there are many different options, even adoption." The doctor says looking at me. I avoid his gaze and nod.

"I will file the report with the police including your statement." The doctor replies getting up to leave.

"Let me know if you need any-"

"Wait Doctor?" I ask.

"Yes?" He whispers.

"Please don't tell anyone." I whisper.

"I won't. You are above the age of eighteen so it's patient confidentiality. Only stays between you and I." I nod and the doctor leaves. I change into nurse's scrub pants and Charlie's shirt and lay on the hospital bed. The nurse will be in to discharge me soon and then I can go back to Charlie. All I want to do is be with him right now. I reach up and touch my neck. The bruise hurts and my neck is swollen. At least I'm safe... The nurse knocks, taking me out of my thoughts. I go through the discharge process and get a prescription to see a phycologist. She leaves and Charlie enters. He runs up to me and hugs me tightly.

"Babygirl, I love you so much." He mumbles into my neck. I nod and whisper a I love you back. He picks me up by my butt and carries me out to the car. People stare at us but I don't care what they think. I refuse to let go as Charlie tries to put me in my seat. He groans and eventually scoots the seat back and drives with me attached. Not safe but perfect. When we return to the hotel, he picks me up, locks my car and carries me upstairs. On the way to the elevator, I catch a glimpse of bar guy and he smirks at me. I hug Charlie tighter and place my head into his neck. Once we reach the hotel room, we hang out on the bed and cuddle.

"Emmy texted me saying she walked back to her house." He whispers. I nod against his shoulder and sigh.

"I'm so sorry for today... at least we are together again." He mumbles. I nod again and pull him away. I attach his lips to mine and he smiles.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." I mumble. I start to drift off to sleep and watch as Charlie covers us with the blanket and finally fall asleep in his arms. By the time I wake up the sun is gone and is on the end of the bed, on the phone.

"Yes Mom, we're okay. Meghan's sleeping." Charlie whispers.

"I have enough money to stay as long as she wants." He whispers.

"We love you too. Okay. Bye." He whispers and sets his phone down on the bed. He rubs his hands across his face and starts to cry. My poor baby boy. I crawl over to him and sit in his lap, hugging him.

"You're awake..." I mumble.

"I almost lost you today. He could of done so much worse." He mumbles.

"Charlie, I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" He whispers.

"Remember a few days ago?" I ask.

"The first time we had sex?" He chuckles. I nod.

"What about it?" He asks.

"I lied to you. I wasn't on the pill. I wanted to have sex with you so bad I was willing to say anything." I mumble.

"Okay and- oh no." He whispers knowing what I'm about to say.

"Is the baby okay? Did the bastard hurt the baby?" He asks. I shake my head and smile.

"No, well, not that they can tell." I say and my lips touch Charlie's again.

"I don't know if I want to have a kid Meg." He whispers against my lips.

"How could we have wonderful, amazing sex?" He chuckles.

"I want to have it. And then maybe adoption. But I really wanna have it." I whisper.

"Let's not talk about this now. Let's just cuddle." He whispers. I nod and we lay back down.

"Baby Puth. God, the fans are going to go crazy."

"I think they will go crazy just thinking about us having sex. But little do they know it amazingggg." I giggle.

"The next nine months are going to be hard but I'm happy I can do it with you." I whisper.

"Me too." He whispers.

"Now go to sleep, I have big plans for tomorrow." He chuckles. I nod and drift off into la-la-land.