9

Charlie's POV:
We continue to stare at each other while the banging on the door continues. I finally snap out of it and shut off the water. I wrap a still shocked Meghan into a towel and put one on myself. What do we do?! Meghan's no help at the moment and I'm naked. I quickly dry off and change back into my clothes. I put my towel into her dirty laundry bin and head back into the bathroom with her red dress and undergarments.

"Pretend you just got out of the shower." I whisper. Meghan continues to stare at me and I quickly kiss her. She somewhat regains consciousness and nods. I run back into her room and regain my breath. I open the door and smile at our angry parents.

"Hey..."

"What the hell are you doing?" Meghan's father roars.

"I was talking to Meghan and then she went and took a shower and I was waiting for her to get ready so I could talk to her some more." I lie.

"And where is Meghan?" My dad asks.

"Still in the bathroom."

"See! We told you!" The moms exclaim.

"Then why did we hear moaning?!"

"Meghan and I were humming trying to think of new songs." I lie again.

"Well then, I guess we're done here." Gary replies and the group walks away. I smile and close the door, letting out a sigh. I see Meghan peak her head out and I go over to her. I am about to kiss her when she moves her head away.

"What's wrong?" I ask, stroking her cheek.

"I don't think we should do this anymore..." Meghan whispers.

"Do I need to spank you again?" I smirk.

"No, Charlie. I'm serious. I don't think I can continue sneaking around like this."

"But we love each other..."

"I know that! But do we -you- have enough love to tell our parents?!" She yells. I quickly grab a shirt and sweatpants and throw them on her. I then swoop her up and carry her down the stairs. Meghan continues to yell for me to put her down and kicks and punches my shoulders and back. I continue to carry her into the living room with both of our families on the couches and floor. I set Meghan down and before she starts cussing me out, I pull her to me and kiss her. Everyone gasps except for Mikaela and Emmy who claps. I separate from Meghan and turn to our parents.

"Hi Mrs. and Mr. Trainor. I'm Charlie and I am completely and head over heels in love with your daughter." I smile holding Meghan's hand. I hear a few people gasp and soon I see Meghan's scared face above me and then blackness.

Meghan's POV:
"Charlie!" I yell but Stephen has already knocked him down. I see Charlie look at me and then close his eyes. Before anyone can get him off of Charlie, he continues to punch Charlie. I scream again and Ryan and both dads lift him off of Charlie. I go over to Charlie and cry into my hand. After refusing to leave his side for twenty minutes, they carry Charlie upstairs to me room and lay him on my bed. When everybody leaves I snuggle into his chest and fall asleep.