11

Faul Language is not censored.

Charlie's POV:
"Are you sure?" I ask. She nods her head and I move my hand to her dress zipper. We are actually going to have sex. I pull down her zipper and she cooperates by slipping her arms out of the damp fabric. I pull it down past her abdomen and trace my finger up the sides of her skin. I feel goosebumps start to appear and Meghan slams her lips onto mine. She starts kissing me, increasing the pressure. I lick her bottom lip, begging for entrance and she shakes her head, smiling. I quickly place my hands on her ass and squeeze it. Her thong rises and brushes across my hand and I start to feel my underwear tighten. I squeeze it again and Meghan moans, opening her mouth. I dart my tongue in and we fight for dominance. I end up winning and explore her mouth. She takes this chance to slide her hands under my shirt and rise up my abdomen onto my abs.

"Off." She mumbles. I nod and raise my arms up and pull off the sticky garment. I lay her down on the bed and smirk.

"Why are you smirking?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, baby girl. But remember when you said that chains and whips excite you?" I smirk. Meghan nods and a smile creeps on her face. I kiss her lips once and get off the bed to look around for my "toys." I end up finding some duct tape, my tie, two night masks, and I have my belt on. I go over to see Meghan has taken off her bra and shoes, leaving only her underwear.

"Baby girl, why did you continue without me?" I ask.

"Uhm, I just- I didn't know." She stutters.

"It's okay this time. From now on, you are my submissive and have to do everything I tell you, okay?" I ask. She nods slowly and I smile.

"Great. And if you want me to stop, say the word, Marvin." I whisper and stroke her cheek.

"Okay." She whispers. I nod and continue where I left off.

"Baby girl. Your punishment for continuing without me is going to be ten slaps on that little round ass of yours." I say and sit down on the bed. Meghan quickly craws over to me and I pull her over my knee. Without warning, I start to slap.

"One." I reply after slapping her. There is a pink mark on the right side of her ass and I smirk.

"Two..." I continue. By the time I get to seven, Meghan starts to moan. I rub her tinted ass lightly and slap her.

"Did I say you could moan?"

"No." She whispers.

"No?" I mock.

"No daddy." She whispers, knowing it turns me on. My cock starts to harden even more and I groan.

"Okay baby, instead of smacking your pretty little ass two more times, we are going to do something else." I declare.

"Sit up." Meghan immediately sits up and flinches when she accidentally touches my dick on the way off.

"Daddy, you're so hard." She whispers.

"That's what you are going to help me with." I smirk.

"Pull off my pants and suck my cock." I demand. Meghan immediately lunges at my pants and fumbles with my belt before removing it completely. I take it out of her grasp and sit up slightly to help her pull off my pants and underwear. My cock hits my abdomen and I see Meghan lick her lips. Once both are down, Meghan grabs my dick and starts to rub it. Up and down, up and down. I groan and feel her breath at the tip. Being the dominant one now, I grab a fistful of her hair and pull her down onto my cock. She chokes slightly which makes me dick twitch inside her. She backs up slightly and starts to twirl her tongue around the base and tip. She moans and licks every space and crevice she can and when she starts to choke on my cock again, I release into her mouth. She swallows everything like I taught her and when she's finished I immediately pull her up and attach our lips. I remove mine carefully and a Meghan releases a small sigh. I push her down on the bed and she gives me a questioning look. I kiss her again and take the duck tape into my hands.