13

Meghan's POV:
After we have done it a few times in the bedroom, we moved into the bathroom to get cleaned up. And then after we got it on in the shower, we actually clean ourselves up. I finishing drying my body off and move on to blow drying my hair with the small blowdryer in the hotel's bathroom. I feel arms snake around my waist and soft kisses are pressed against my neck.

"Hey baby girl." Charlie whispers.

"Hi." I mumble leaning my head to other side.

"We have a problem." He whispers.

"What is it?"

"We don't have dry clothes or a dryer." Charlie mumbles.

"And as much as I love seeing you naked, the public does not." Charlie smirks.

"What do you suggest we do?" I ask.

"I donno."

"We could.... dry it with the hair dryer." I suggest.

"How about we just go home in the clothes like they are. It gives us an excuse for not talking to them right away." Charlie suggests. I nod and smile. I set down the dryer and turn around.

"I'm scared..." I whisper.

"Me too." Charlie replies. I decide to not style my hair and quickly put on my damp clothes. Once Charlie and I have both dressed, we check out and get into my car. The complete silence the whole way there making me more anxious. Charlie parks on the driveway and we both let out a sigh.

"Ready?" Charlie asks.

"No but we have to get this over with." I mumble. We both walk inside, hands clasped together. We enter the house and everyone runs up to us.

"Meghan! Are you okay sweetie?" My mom asks.

"Did Charlie hurt you?" My dad asks.

"What happened?" Emmy asks.

"Where did you go?" Ryan buts in.

"Charlie, please tell us you didn't-" Mikky starts.

"Everyone!" Charlie yells stopping the riot.

"Meghan and I are not answering any questions until we change out of our damp clothes." Charlie demands. Everyone moves out of the way and I run upstairs, Emmy in-tow. I quickly shut my bedroom door and lock it. I turn to Emmy and see her sitting criss-crossed on my bed.

"So what happened?" Emmy whispers.

"Hold on, let me get changed." I whisper back. I pull down my clothes. I grab a new thong, pull on some black leggings, a black bra and turn to Emmy.

"Uh, what about a shirt?" She asks.

"Brb." I snicker and run out of my room and down the hall. I run into Justin's room and see Charlie pulling on some jeans.

"Meghan! What are-" He starts.

"Can I have a shirt or a sweat shirt?" I ask.

"Sure? They're over there." He says pointing to his suitcase. I head over and grab a green sweatshirt with white writing on it. I pull it on, give Charlie a quick kiss on his cheek, and run back to my room. I see Emmy on her phone and smile.

"Ready to tell?" She asks. I nod and sit down on my bed. I take a deep breath, trying to steady my breathing.

"So where do you want me to start?" I ask.

"When you guys were outside." Emmy smiles.

"Okay so, I basically had a mental breakdown so Charlie drove us to a hotel and reserved a room. And once we got into the elevator, we started making out and then we had sex. Sex on the bed, sex in the shower, sex everywhere, every way he could think of." I smirk.

"How was the sex? Was it his first time too?"

"Yeah! And oh my goodness, it didn't feel like it he was amazing! He knew how to pleasure me and he just kept going and going and going. I came so much I couldn't count and it was wonderful." I gush. Emmy giggles and I join in.

"So are you guys a couple now?" She asks.

"Uhm."

"I mean you guys have kissed, had sex, you steal his clothes."

"Yeah, I guess. We never really talked about it." I shrug.

"Well it seems like your friends with benefits then." She mumbles. I look up at her and sigh.

"What?"

"Friends with benefits? Do you not know what that is?" She asks. I shake my head.

"It's basically a friend -you- that has sex without a romantic relationship or commitment to the other friend -Charlie-." She says.

"But I want a commitment. He told me he loved me." I whisper.

"Well you have to talk to him about that then."

"Yeah, I guess." I mumble.

"Well, ready to face your mom and dad?" Emmy jokes. I give a small smile and follow her out of my room. I am about to step down when I am pushed against the wall. My trapper's lips smash against my own and I recognize the rhythm as Charlie's. I wrap my arms loosely around his neck and he smiles.

"I love you baby girl. So whatever happens, I want you to remember that okay?" Charlie whispers. I nod slowly and he removes his hold on me. I decent the staircase slowly, breathing in and out as my feet touch each step. I walk slowly into the living room and see everyone sitting on the couch, waiting for us.

"Hello." I whisper.

"So what's going to happen now?" Charlie asks.

"Well, we decided that we will have dinner tonight and since it was planned for your family stay until New Year's, you can stay but there will be conditions and rules." My father replies.

"Like?" I ask, my voice barely above a whisper.

"No sneaking out, no making out, no kissing, no dating, no sex, no sexual acts, no running away. There will be a curfew. You are not allowed to be alone together, there must be one other person in the room. Is that clear?" My father roars.

"But-" Charlie whines.

"No buts." Charlie's father says.

"Fine." I whisper.

"Fine." Charlie replies bitterly. The parents all nod and head back downstairs to play cards. I sit down on the couch and bring my knees up to me. Stephen sits down next to me and I scoot a little away. Stephen frowns and leans back on the couch.

"So what happened when you guys left? Did you actually have sex?" Stephen mumbles.

"It's none of your damn business." I spit. Stephen frowns and looks at Charlie. I look at him too and see he is on his phone typing away. I roll my eyes and put my head down on my knees. This is going to suck.