35

Meghan's POV:
"Hey Meghan. Sorry I'm late. My flight got delayed." The person says and gives a small smirk. They hold out a small gift and I start to cry. The only reason they are here, something must of happened. God, no!

"What are you doing here Mallory?" I growl. Her heels click as she crosses my wooden floor. She reaches me and I slowly gulp down the lump in my throat. Her bright red hair has been dyed to a dull dark brown and her makeup is making up for it.

"Charlie-" She starts and then I look at the camera.

"Emmy cut it!" My mom yells. Emmy runs over to he phone and quickly ends the live stream.

"Everyone please help yourself the the refreshments in the kitchen. These two need some alone time together." Emmy says guiding everyone into the other room. Mallory sets her gift down on the gift table and takes a seat on a stool.

"Nice shower you got here." She smirks.

"Cut the crap Mallory. Why. Are. You. Here?"

"Okay. First, lose the attitude-"

"Don't tell-"

"-Calm down, Sweetie! Stress isn't good for the.... baby"

"Second, let's forget the past. I'm sorry, you're sorry. Yada yada yada."

"Why would I forgive you?"

"Because I need your help." She sighs.

"Why?"

"I think you know why."

"No, I don't! Because I didn't bother to be one of your stuck up fans and look through your Instagram or Twitter and see what was going on because I. Don't. Care."

"But you care about Charlie."

"I try not to as much anymore."

"Well get that fire burning again." She smirks sitting up.

"Why?"

"Charlie, he had memory loss. Through rigorous therapy and lots of videos he was able to gain back most of his memories. And sadly, including you."

"So? He hasn't called or texted." I groan, growing more impatient.

"Really?" She asks surprised.

"Yeah... Why?"

"Charlie ran away from home. He took a suitcase and a bag and got in his car and drove off in the middle of the night. Everyone thought he would come to you." She says.

"Well he hasn't. And why does it matter? He's an adult and can do what he wants."

"Not when he is on a intense medication schedule and needs his next dose of this..." She says holding up a bottle and then checks her watch.

"In forty six hours." She says and jiggles the bottle.

"And what happens if he doesn't get it."

"His mom said he could have a stroke, seizures, or a bunch of other stuff... Oh! And death." She says and gives a fake smile.

"Oh my god."

"Yeah. Anyway, sorry to ruin your shower or whatever but I need to be on my way." She says walking away.

"Wait! I wanna help!"

"Sorry Meghan. In less he contacts you, you aren't needed." She says and slams the door. I plop into the couch and sigh. I hear a car door slam and then a start of an engine. I hear chatter from the other room and grab my phone from the stand. Dozens of notifications appear and as I scroll through them, a get a text message,

Hey.