3

Charlie's POV:
Meghan quickly locks the door to her room and heads for the bed. She sits down on the bottom of the bed, innocently, unaware of what's to come.

"Can I call you names now?" I ask.

"Hmm? What? Like what kind of names?" She asks looking up at me.

"I don't know, maybe babe or baby or a few others that I don't want to reveal just yet..." I smirk.

"Um, yeah? Sure." She whispers.

"Meg, are you okay?" I ask lifting up her chin. She nods slightly and I sigh,

"I don't want to force you to do anything. We can stop now or whenever you feel uncomfortable, okay?" I ask. She nods again.

"Do you want to stop now?"

"N-No. I'm okay." She whispers.

"Hey, it's okay to be nervous."

"Easy for you to say..." She mutters.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I ask. She nods and looks up at me.

"I've never had sex before either. I've had foreplay, but never have had sex."

"Really?" She asks.

"Yeah." I reply. I kiss her lightly and smile,

"Ready?"

"Yes." She whispers. I lay her back on the bed and kiss her, letting her experiment and tell me what she likes. She opens her mouth slightly and are tongues fight for dominance.

"Char-" She mutters against my lips. I continue to kiss her and soon she gasps,

"I want to do that thing we left off on." She whispers. My eyes widen and she blushes.

"O-Okay!" I smile. I release my hold on her and scoot to the front of her bed. The fuzzy pink blanket, tickling me. She walks over to the front of the bed and bends down she takes my belt off easily. Her fingers tentatively find my zipper and she fumbles to open it. Before I can help her, she unzipped it and tugs at my pants. I lift my ass up to help her and she yanks them off my legs. She grabs my Calvin Klein briefs and pulls them down fairly quickly causing my c*ck to hit her face. She blushes slightly and smiles.

"Hey, wait." I whisper. She nods but still continues to stare. I lift her chin up so her eyes meet mine and look into her beautiful emerald orbs.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Lets take it a day at a time. I will be spending a week here. Everyday we can do something new." I propose. She nods slightly and focuses her attention back on my length. She reaches her hand out and shaking, she grabs it. She starts to pump her hand up and down again and I moan.

"Meghan..." I groan. I hear her beautiful giggle fill the room and before I realize it, the delightful pumping stops. I open my eyes and see her sitting down on the ground with her tongue out. I smirk and chuckle lightly. I grab the base of my c*ck and place it back on her warm tongue again. She begins to lick it and I groan some more.

"Yes, babygirl! Oh that feels so good!" I groan. I grab my c*ck from her hand and smirk,

"I think it's time to show you how to do a full blown, blow job." I smirk. She nods and I move her head around to mimic the motions.

"Got it?" I ask. She nods and I lay back again. She starts pumping up and down, up and down, and then starts to sallow my c*ck. She moves her head to where she swallows all eight inches and starts to gag. My head starts whirling and my d*ck begins to twitch. I quickly grab a pillow and moan into it.

"Babygirl. Mmmmmmm. I'm going to cum. Oh my God. Baby, uh I'm going to f*cking cum." I repeat over and over again. She licks the very top and soon I am shooting long, white streams into her mouth. She panics slightly and I manage to moan out,

"Swallow..." and she does. She sucks every last stream out of me and smiles when she's done. She joins me on the bed I sigh.

"Princess, that-t was a-amazing." I pant. She blushes and I kiss her lightly, the taste of my seed on her lips.  It makes my c*ck stand up straight once again and I groan.

"Oh my God. You are driving me insane..." I smirk.

"That was-" She starts but then there's a knock on the door. We both freeze and I run into her ensuite.

Meghan's POV:
I throw Charlie's clothes into the bathroom with him and make sure I look fine in my mirror. The knocking starts again and I run to my door. I unlock it and open and Emmy stands there frowning.

"What's wrong?" I ask opening up my arms.

"I'm sorry. I am so sorry Meg." She whispers.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I think I am in love with your brother." She cries.

"Emmy! You scared me!" I giggle.

"Wait you aren't mad?" She asks. I shake my head and she walks into my bedroom. She walks towards the front of my bed and giggles. I look in my mirror and she I have turned almost maroon red.

"Meg! You spilled lotion of your carpet!" Emmy giggles. I laugh slightly and sit with her on my bed.

"So Ryan and you, huh?" I ask.

"Yeah..." She blushes.

"What about you?" She asks turning on her side.

"What about me?"

"Do you have eyes for anyone?"

"Yeah..." I whisper.

Charlie's POV:
"Omg who is it?!" Emmy yells. I have been trying my best to not laugh at their conversation and listen to it. I almost failed awfully when Emmy pointed out the "lotion" on her carpet.

"Come on Megs! We're besties! We tell each other everything! If I have the guts to tell you I like your brother, you can tell me who you like!"

"Emmy! Quiet down!" Meghan whispers.

"Who do you like?" She asks.

"Okay fine, I like a Puth." She whispers. I smirk slightly and Emmy squeals.

"Who?!" Emmy asks. Meghan is hesitant for awhile and I start to get nervous.

"Charlie." She whispers.