20

Meghan's POV:
I'm done. Remember when I thought Charlie was in love with Emmy? Looks like that's true. I can't believe what he did. I didn't even technically say "yes!" But he's running round, running round, running round acting like he's single. And if he wants that, I'll give it to him. I take the elevator up to the sixth floor and enter the bar area. I see an empty seat next to some guy and slump down into it. The guy turns, sees my condition, and immediately order "a few shots for the heartbroken lady." I give a small smile and the young guy smiles back. He has sandy blonde hair, blue/grey eyes, and a smirk on his lips.

"Thanks." I whisper.

"No problem." He says back. A "few" shots later we start to talk...

"Did I guess it right?" He asks.

"What?" I ask, lifting one of my shot glasses up, giggling.

"Are you here 'cause of a heartbreak?"

"Yeah..." I whisper. I turn in the bar stool and face him.

"But let's not talk about that, let's talk about your cute ass." I smirk. He chuckles and puts his hand on my thigh. He leans in and his breath is right by my ear,

"Wanna go back to my room?" He whispers. I nod and he pays the bill, grabs my hand and leads me to the elevator. Once we enter his room, kissing aggressively and he pushes me down on the bed. He continue to kiss me. He kisses my jaw and down my neck but it doesn't feel like Charlie's. He continues to kiss me but I don't feel like doing anything anymore.

"What's the matter?" He asks with a low growl.

"Nothing. I'm going to go back to my room." I whisper and push on his broad shoulders.

"Nope. You're staying here."

"But- I just-"

"Nope. Now let's get started..." He smirks. His hands move to his jeans and he kicks them off. I try sitting up but he pushes my hips into the bed, hurting me.

"Just calm down, okay? I'll make you feel better real soon..." He smirks. I lay back down and my nerves start building.

"You are so beautiful..." He whispers stroking my hair. He but his hands back on my hips and started to take off my jeans. I pushed my butt into the bed and he groans.

"Work with me here..." Finally he got those off. From there on, he continued ripping off my clothing, his lips grazing across my skin. I was squirming around and and kicking, telling him to stop. I guess he started to get annoyed with my squirming and protesting, so he slapped me, making my lower lip bust open. I looked at him, tears gathering in my eyes, hiccuping slightly. He frowned, wiping the blood from my lip, kissing me.

"Shush, you're okay, baby girl. I'm here. I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm here." He started to pet my hair again and shushed me as he began to lightly kiss my neck, being more gentle than he was before, and soon enough I was mostly naked. No matter how much I didn't want him to take off my clothes and struggle against him, he would ignore my protests and do it anyway.  Once my panties and pants were taken from me, he commanded me to sit on my knees making me cry harder. He took off his underwear and brought his dick closer to me.

"You look like you suck. Do you? The real question is spit or swallow?" He asks, chuckling at his own joke. I shut my mouth as he brings it to me and he growls,