15

Charlie's POV:
Oh. My. Fucking. God. Meghan is going to make me cum. I swear. The slightest touch and she has me going crazy. She already teased me by pulling my zipper down and now all I want to do is flip her over and make love to her until we both can't walk. Of course, she's in control now. I don't mind being her submissive actually. In the mix of all my fantasies, I let out another moan and grip the bed sheet.

"Meg... Meg... Meghan." I groan. She smirks and I let out another low growl. She gently reaches down into my underwear and grabs my shaft. She continues to hold onto it and the tip is leaking onto her hand. She  gently squeezes it once and I let out another groan.

"and your-" She smirks. Meghan is about to free my growing erection until the door suddenly flings open and Emmy runs in. She stops short when she see's the commotion between us and widens her eyes. I quickly zip up my pants and groan as our parents run in. I sit back up on her bed and pull back down my shirt to it's original place without looking at them and pull a pissed-off Meghan into my arms.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Trainor, mom and dad. This is Meghan, my girlfriend." I say proudly and try to keep my lips from forming into a smile. I lightly kiss her cheek and rest my head on my shoulder.

"What are you guys doing in here?" Meghan snaps.

"Hey! Watch your tone missy. We all said you two can't be alone in a room together." My mother replies. Meghan shrinks back slightly and I sigh.

"We're sorry. But nothing happened. All we did was cuddle and talk about music and different things."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah." I lie.

"I don't want him touching our daughter." Mr. Trainor growls to my parents. I wrap my arms tighter around Meghan and Mr. Trainor stomps his foot,

"That's it! Get out of our house!" Mr. Trainor yells.

"Honey, don't be rash. We can't control every little thing of their lives anymore..." Mrs. Trainor adds trying to call him down.

"I don't care! I want this boy out of my house!"

"Sir-"

"I said get out!" Mr. Trainor yells. I nod and remove my arms from Meghan. I stand up from the bed and Meghan holds onto my arms looking up into my eyes. I carefully lay her arms down onto her lap and kiss her forehead lightly. I quickly exit the room and walk down the hallway to swing by Justin's room and grab my suitcase. After I finish packing everything, I exit the room and descent the staircase. At the bottom, I see Mr. Trainor leaning the doorframe, watching me leave and when I am far enough, he slams the door. I look up towards Meghan's room and see her crying into her knees. Oh, my dear angel. I walk over to my family's car and text my mom. I write a quick message and lean against the car.

"What am I supposed to do?"

Charles Otto, I don't know. Your brother and sister want to stay for the rest of the time.

"So I'm alone until after New Year's?"

No. Just come in and apologize.

I sigh and heave my luggage back up the long paved driveway and then up the steps. I set my luggage beside me and smooth out my clothes with my hands. I knock on the door lightly and wait. No answer. I knock louder. No answer. Even louder. Still no answer. Finally I pound on the door and Mr. Trainor opens it with a pissed off look,

"I said go away."

"I know." I whisper.

"Then why are you here?" He asks.

"I came to apologize. If you would hear me out."

"I'm listening."

"I'm sorry Mr. Trainor. I really am. I value your respect so much that if you don't want me to even look at Meghan, I'll leave for sure. Can I please stay for the rest of the week?" I plead. He sighs, nods, and then opens the door. I step inside and pull my luggage with me. As soon as I'm in, he shuts the wooden door and turns to me.

"Charles. You may talk to Meghan one more time. Only this time, you have to tell her something."

"Okay. What is it?" I ask.

"Tell her you are breaking up with her and you should no longer continue your relationship. Then you may stay and sleep on the couch." He says. I nod sadly and he turns and walks away. I place my luggage beside the staircase and look up the stairs. I start up the staircase and brace myself for what I am about to say. I walk down the short hallway and stand in front of her door. I hear Meghan crying and sigh. Does staying here with my family really mean more than losing the love of my life? I knock once and hear a groan,

"Go away!" She yells. I knock another time and she doesn't answer. Another knock and I hear footsteps and the door swings open.

"I said-" She starts. Her eyes are puffy and she has tears running down her cheeks. I give a small smile,

"Ch-arlie." She cries.

"Hi Meg." I whisper. She runs into my arms and starts crying again. Time to decide, Meghan or my family.

"Meg-" I whisper. She continues to cry and I shake my head.

"What are you doing here?" She asks sniffling.

"I have something to tell you..." I whisper. Meghan nods looking up into my eyes. I breathe in slowly and exhale. I look at her and then close my eyes tightly,

"Meghan, I'm-"