8

Charlie's POV:
I lay my head on Meghan's chest hugging her close to me. She continues playing with my hair while on her phone.

"So... when are we going to go face our families again?" I ask.

"Whenever they call us down for dinner." She shrugs.

"When?"

"Probably in a few hours..."

"In that case-" I smirk and flip her over so she laying down on me. I wrap my arms around her waist and smile at her. She continues to be on her phone and I frown. I try moving her phone away from her face but only succeed to make her angrier. I move it again and she frowns at me and continues. I move my hand back to her waist and rub my palm into the flesh. Meghan smiles slightly and I continue my massage. I rub into her lower back and then into her *ss. Meghan starts to moan and tilts her head back.

"Mmmm.... Char- that feels..... mmm." She mutters. I smile slightly and rub a little harder. Meghan jumps,

"Charlie not too hard! I just got slapped forty thousand times!" She squeaks. I chuckle and kiss her  lightly and she smiles. I look Meghan in her eyes and sigh,

"Meghan?"

"Charlie." She giggles.

"Meghan, I have something to tell you."

"Okay, go ahead." She urges.

"Meghan, I-" I start but then there is a knock on the door and the handle begins to turn.

"Meg, you in there?" Stephen asks from the other side of the door. I look up to her and see her staring at the door.

"Yeah!" She yells.

"Can you let me in? Please!"

"I'm sorry Stephen, but I'm doing something right now."

"Meghan. Am I a bad kisser? I-Is that why you left so suddenly?"

"No! I.... uh..." She tries thinking of an excuse.

"I'm changing Stephen and I can't let you in right now!" She yells.

"Okay. I love you." Stephen whispers. Meghan freezes and looks at me.

"What do I say?" She mouths. I shrug slightly.

"I'll see ya downstairs!" She hollers. We hear Stephen's steps echo down the hallway and we both let out a sigh.

"Now what were you saying?" She asks.

"Nothing..." I mumble.

"Come on Charlie!" She giggles.

"No, Meghan." I whisper. She pouts and sits up slightly. I shake my head and she smiles.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Cause I can do this..." She smirks. She places a delicate hand on my wrists above my head and starts to move her hips around. She moves her hips closer and and then farther away. She twirls her hips in a circle and bites her lip. I restrain any sound of pleasure but my c*ck thinks otherwise. It starts to swell and press against the fabric of my underwear.