7

Meghan's POV:
I try getting out of Charlie's grasp but before I am able to, he lifts me over his shoulder and carries me up the stairs. I pound on his chest but the only response I get is a small chuckle. Charlie throws me on my bed and a quick wave of fear overcomes me, he's never been this rough with me. But then again, we've only been doing this for two days. I watch as Charlie locks the door and walks over to me. He sits down on the edge of the bed and takes my arm, pulling me over his lap. I'm confused by his actions but the next thing I know, my pajama pants are being tugged off of me, leaving my bare *ss for him to see. Charlie groans and I feel him begin to harden against my thigh.

"Charlie, what are you do-" Before I can finish my sentence Charlie slaps the left side of my *ss. I let out a gasp and then another slap comes. I moan quietly and I hear Charlie chuckle,

"Enjoying that Princess?" He says, the tone of his voice indicating a smirk.

"No." I manage out.

"No?" He ask mocking me.

"No..... daddy." I smirk. Charlie groans, a deep rumble erupting from his lips.

"Baby girl, I'm going to smack that *ss of yours nine times, okay?" He asks. I nod quickly and soon I feel a sting on my right side. Slap. Slap. Slap.

"*uck." I moan out. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap.

"Charlie that was-" Slap.

"This is your punishment." He says lightly rubbing his hand on my sore *ss. Slap. Slap. On the final slap he slips a finger into my throbbing core. I moaned at the sudden intrusion. My *ussy already wet.

"Your so wet for me Princess?" He asks as more as a question than a statement. I nod and moan.

"Yes daddy..." I moaned closing my eyes tighter. Charlie started to rub my cl*t and I moaned.

"You like that Princess? You like daddy rubbing your wet cl*t?" He said starting to rub faster. I nodded, not being able to say and words and gasped as I felt a sudden tightening in the pit of my stomach. It didn't last long and soon I was squeezing his fingers to prevent anything from happening. I hear Char let out a silent chuckle and sped up even more.

"It's okay baby girl.... C*m. You deserve it." Charlie assures. I nod quickly and soon I am cumming all over his fingers. I let out a semi-loud,

"Mmmmmmm." Charlie removed his fingers from my p*ssy and I sat up. I turn to see Charlie licking his fingers and smiling.

"Get on your back..." He smirked. I nodded quickly and layed down on my bed. Charlie craws over to me and smirks. He suddenly dips between my legs and I feel his breath on my p*ssy. I gasp and grab at my soft pink blanket. I feel Charlie take his fingers and move my folds away and then suddenly his tongue of my clit. I moan and quickly pull at his hair.

"Oh my god Charlie! Don't stop!" I pant. Charlie's tongue moves faster, lapping up my juices. I squeeze my legs together and feel the tingling sensation return. Before I can tell him, I release and he continues to lap it up! I scream into a pillow and Charlie holds my hips down. When he finishes, I whimper at the loss of his tongue and he chuckles. He joins me up by pillows and I smile.

"That was amazing princess. I can't wait to have sex with you." He smiles. I blush slightly.

"I can't believe I made you c*m. Not once, but effing two times!" He yell-whispers. I nod playing with his hair while he has his arms around my waist.

"Was I too rough?" He asks a little bit later.

"Huh?" What?" I ask looking at him.

"You know.... When I spanked you..." He replies. I shake my head and giggle,

"It actually turned me on. I really liked that..." I blush. He smiles and kisses me softly.

"I'll remember that..." He smirks.

"So tell me more about the other girls you were with." I whisper playing with his hair again. Charlie looks up at me and creases his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"Like who were they, what did they like, why didn't you have sex with them?" I ask twirling pieces of his hair together.

"Well the first girl I was with, I was dating for a few months in college. She was pretty nice and she invited me over once to have sex. We had just finished foreplay -which may I mention, could never compare to yours- and she got scared and broke up with me." He says sighing.

"Oh..." I mumble.

"The next girl I was with I met at a bar and we went to my place to have sex, but she liked all the bdsm bullsh*t. It was cool, but I was her submissive. I stopped it before we had sex." He chuckles. I smile and pull him up to face me.

"I wanna go all the way, okay? I love you." I whisper. Charlie nods and smiles at me and then kisses me briefly on my lips.

"Hey Char?" I mumble.

"Hmm?"

"Can we try bdsm?" I ask shyly. Charlie stares at me and notices I'm serious, nods.

"Sure. But why?" He asks.

"Cause chains and whips excite me.... and you spanking me." I smirk. Charlie blushes slightly and nods. Time to get rough.