28

Mallory's POV:
After riding the slide, Charlie has been unsuccessfully hiding his boner and refuses to go on any more rides. So we decided to roam around and play some of the games they have set up and get some food and drinks. He is currently playing darts and he is on his last dart; get it he wins the largest animal, if he doesn't a medium sized. I am praying he gets the big one so I can upscale that Meghan Bitch. Charlie takes a deep breath and throws a dart. It hits a balloon and I jump into his arms screaming. I bring his head to mine and kiss him. He kisses me without realizing it and I slowly pull away.

"Great job, babe." I smile. That causes him to snap out of it. He sets me down and the worker hands him the toy and I quickly give him a puppy dog face. He sighs and hands it over to me. I grin and hug the giant dog. He chuckles and we start walking towards food stands. Charlie orders two hotdogs and waters. We are quickly handed our food and we head over to the condiment station. I try to hold on to the dog and put ketchup on the hotdog but it doesn't work. I groan in frustration and hear a low chuckle. I turn towards Charlie and pout,

"Let me help." He sighs. I hand over the hotdog and he looks to me.

"Oh! Um I want ketchup allllll over." I smirk. He nods and squirts the ketchup. He hands it to me.

"Like to twin with the hotdog Mal?" He chuckles. I grin and throw my hair back,

"Always!" I giggle we both laugh as we head over to the wall near the bathrooms. Charlie finishes his first and licks his lips, subconsciously. I close my eyes and do it. I slam my lips against his again and sit in his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and slowly remove my sticky lips from his.

"Mal..... you.... can't keep... kissing.... me." He pants.

"But you are just so kissable."

"And just so happen to have a girlfriend." He adds.

"Please Charlie?" I whisper.

"What?" He asks confused, his hand drawing circles on my hip.

"Please.... can we have a one night stand?" I whisper.

"Mal!" He yells.

"That's my name you'll be calling." I smirk slightly.

"Mal. No. What has gotten into you?" He whispers.

"Hopefully your co-" I whisper.

"Mal. Please. I love my girlfriend."

"Is that still the case with the boner you've had all day?" I ask.

"What?!" He asks shocked.

"I knew it Charlie. I knew I made you so horny just by sliding onto your lap. I know you want me. You've been staring at my ass the whole day. And then with this little guy...." I whisper and slowly guide one of my hands to his crotch.

"He's just aching to be let out..."

"Mallory Paige Greene! Stop!" He growls.

"I like it when you use my full name." I smirk.

"Mallory. We already tried to have sex before. But you got scared and broke my heart."

"I'm sor-"

"And then when I started focusing back on my studies you got mad, Mal! You only wanted my attention!" He yells.

"I'm sorry Charlie. I really am. But I'm ready now!"

"Can we just please go home? I'm really tired." He whines. I sigh and nod as I remove my body from his. The hot LA sun is beginning to set and that means our ride time is up. We throw our trash away and we slowly make our way back to my car with the giant dog on Charlie's back. I hand him the keys and he gets into the driver's side after putting the dog away. I get in beside him and buckle my seat. Is Charlie really over me? I love him and I know he feels he same way. He just needs a little help to realize it.

---
Instagram Update: @malloryglamm

---Instagram Update: @malloryglamm

1200 likes. 150 comments. No tags.
@malloryglamm: had so much fun today w/ a babe 😏❤️ (see ya tomorrow;))

Comments:

@heyhello: omg who is "babe"???

@maxfitness: hot 😍

@charlie_and_mal: it's obviously Charlie! They were at the boardwalk!!!!

@marlieforeva: EW CHARLIE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO MEGHAN