30

Charlie's POV:
I watch as Meghan struts away with the blanket in her hands. She opens the door and freezes in place. I immediately walk over and place my hands on her waist and open the door wider. The blonde looks up and gives a small smile.

"Hey guys..." Emmy squeaks.

"What are you doing here?" Meghan asks.

"Can I come in?" She whispers. Meghan looks to me and then at the blanket ball. She shrugs and we both step away to let her in. Emmy sits down on the side of the bed and chuckles.

"Light a candle, it smells like sex." She chuckles. Meghan blushes a deep shade of red and I smack her ass and sit down in her desk chair.

"So what brings you here?" I ask.

"Um, I just wanted to let you know that I got an abortion..." She whispers. Meghan's eyes widen and I can't breathe.

"Emm-" I start.

"I'm fine! Seriously! It was fun but I don't like kids." She shrugs, smiling.

"Anyway! I'm also sorry for causing you guys so much drama and I would like to be your best friend again, Meghan." She grins and turns to Meghan. I look over at her too and Meghan nods, running to Emmy and giving her a hug.

"So what's up?" Meghan says, giggling.

"Uh, nothing! That's why I need you back!" She chuckles.

"Wait. Who was the chick downstairs?" Emmy asks turning to see both of us.

"That's Mallory. She is my ex and a close friend." I answer, sighing.

"Well I started talking with her and convinced her to leave so I could talk to you guys." She says and Meghan grins,

"Thank you."

"We need to remember this moment!" Emily suddenly yells, holding up her phone. I sigh and take it from her. As soon as I hand it back, Emily starts typing away.

--
Instagram Update: @emmmypalmer

--Instagram Update: @emmmypalmer

1305 likes. 21 comments. Tagged: @meghan_trainor
@emmmypalmer: I missed her so much! Love ya babe!! 😘

Comments:

@emmaypalmay: cuties

@meghan_trainor: love ya too babe!

@haha: what's ur number?

@marlieforeva: OMG DID CHARLIE TAKE THIS PHOTO?!?!?!!?

--

"Damn, should we tell everyone?" Meghan asks, looking through the comments. Before I can speak up, Emmy shakes her head.

"You don't want to be influenced by them. If they hate your relationship, you'll start to hate it." Emmy informs. I nod and smile at Meghan.

"That sucks. I really want to show off my gorgeous girlfriend." I whisper and hold her hand.

"Just don't tag her or show her face." Emmy informs us again.

"That's what I did and it's working out." Meghan shrugs.

"What about the pregnancy?" Meghan asks.

"I don't know.." Emmy whispers.

"Me either."

"Then we don't tell them." Meghan answers.

Mallory's POV:
"I fucking hate her!" I scream and throw my phone down on my bed.

"Girl, chill." Kadieja, one of my best friends, yells. She has nicely tanned skin and crazy brown hair. She's the blunt one of the group and really chill.

"Dieja! She is losing her man! She cannot 'chill'!" Olivia, my other best friend, yells. She has porcelain skin almost like mine and long blonde hair. She is the preppy, over dramatic one of the group.

"Guys, I'm not losing him. I have never lost in my life and I will not start now." I reply, falling into my desk chair.

"Well Meghan is pregnant with his child." Dieja says playing on her phone.

"You don't have to remind me." I spit back.

"Listen, Mal. I'm your friend so I'm not going to sugar coat anything. Charlie. Is. Over. You. He left New Jersey as fast as possibly could and moved to LA and found a girlfriend who loves him. I mean the boy is so head over heels, they were messing around while you were still there. So you need to stop fooling around and go find someone else." Dieja says, staring at me.

"Or..... You could date Stephen to make him jealous and get on Meghan's nerves." Liv chirps.

"I'm going to...... go with Liv's plan. Sorry Dieja." I reply and smile. This is going to be good.

--
Instagram Update: @malloryglamm

--Instagram Update: @malloryglamm

2104 likes. 270 comments. No tags.
@malloryglamm: Watch out b*tch 🔪

Comments:

@charlie_and.mal: slice meghan's throat!!!

@marliedreams: YOU should be the one watching out

@haha: number??