17

A/N: Look what I found!!!! (Sorry, continue)

Charlie's POV:I smirk at Meghan's comment as I close the door to her room quietly

Charlie's POV:
I smirk at Meghan's comment as I close the door to her room quietly. I turn around slowly only to bump into my brother.

"Holy sh*t. Stop scaring me." I mumble.

"I heard you broke up with Meghan.... or at least were supposed to." He replies, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow. I shake my head and lean on the doorframe.

"I can do whatever the f*ck I want, okay?" I reply bitterly. I push him away and quickly walk down the staircase and grab Meghan's car keys from a hanger. I slip on my shoes and grab my suitcase. I easily step outside without getting caught by anyone else and load my suitcase into the trunk. I start her car up and start to drive to the hotel.

Meghan's POV:
I hear commotion outside my door but don't think twice about it. I hear Charlie go down the staircase and the front door jingling shut. I run over to my window and watch as Charlie pulls out of my driveway. Once my car disappears, I eagerly run to my dresser. I open the second drawer and rummage through my underwear. I continue to look and finally find it.

 I continue to look and finally find it

Lingerie. I slip it on and pull on a white shirt and dark washed jeans. I check myself in the mirror and groan when you can see my bra underneath. I slip on a black cardigan and smile. If anyone asks, it's on purpose. I run over to my door and open it. I scream slightly when I see Stephen there.

"Hey Meggie." He grins.

"What do you want?" I groan.

"Well, since Charlie said you guys had sex, I was wondering if you would like to know what it was like to f*ck a real man." He smirks.

"Where is he?" I ask looking around.

"Who?" He asks.

"The real man?" I ask.

"It's m-me-" He starts. I giggle and push past him and head downstairs. I remove my smile and try to act sad, failing miserably. I can't wait to leave and go have fun. I head into the living room and see Emmy sitting down on the couch. I go over to her and sit doen beside her.

"Megs!" She smiles, looking up from her phone.

"Hey Em!" I smile back.

"So I heard about Charlie..." She says quietly. I nod and then look around quickly. Realizing nobody is around, I quickly lift my shirt up and then back down.

"Holy sh*t! Lingerie?! For who?!" Emma whispers loudly.

"Charlie didn't really break up with me and that's why he isn't here right now." I smirk and bite my lip slightly. I stand up and motion for her to follow me. I lead her outside and shut the door quietly.

"Oh my God. Are you guys going to have sex again?" Emmy asks.

"I hope so." I giggle.

"Anyway, I need you to cover for me. Say I'm too sad to come down or do whatever needs to be done." I whisper. Emmy nods and smiles,

"Anything for ma bestie!"

"Thank you! Anyway, I'm going to head out now and I'll text you later, okay?" I ask, stepping down the steps.

"Please do!" She hollers. I laugh and continue to walk.

"And let me know if you're up for a three-some!" Emmy yells again. I widen my eyes and shake my head.

"Bye Emmmmmmyyy!" I yell and continue to walk down the street. I continue walk along the sidewalk for a half hour until finally, I reach the hotel. I enter it and head into the bathroom to freshen up. Once I'm finished, I take out my phone and text Charlie.

What's your room number?

"232A, 5th Floor"

"Hurry Babygirl"

I quickly run to the elevator and press the number five and the close door button, not waiting for anyone else. I need to see Charlie.

Ding!

Ding!

Oh my God, I can't wait.

Ding!

Ding!

So close, and the thought of him is getting me so wet.

Ding!

Finally, I made it. I step out and follow the signs to his room. Before I knock, I strip into my lingerie and gather my clothes into a pile. I knock slightly and Charlie immediately opens the door. His mouth drops open when he sees me and starts to devour me with his eyes. I throw my clothes in and Charlie wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me to him. He shuts the door quickly and pushes me onto to it. This is going to be fun.