5

Meghan's POV:
Charlie's comments make me shudder and unable to concentrate on the service. I start to feel a draft above me and Charlie notices, slipping off his jacket and handing it to me. I slip it over my arms and it hangs loosely. I snuggle into it and take a deep whiff of the garment. It smells just like him and makes me happy. The church service ends with prayer and both families pile into the cars. I head into the backseat and lean against the window. I start to get tired and soon I close my eyes dreaming away.

Charlie's POV:
When we arrive back at the house, everyone gets out except for Meghan. I look into the back seat and see her head on the window. I chuckle slightly and move towards the car. I unbuckle her seatbelt and wrap an arm under her head and under her knees and carry her into the house. I walk pass Stephen, forgetting he has a crush on her, and continue my way up to her room. I push open her door and lay her on her bed. Before I can stand back up, Meghan has her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Don't go....." She mumbles.

"I can't stay Princess..."

"Sleep here."

"I'm sorry baby girl. I really want to... but we can't." I whisper. Meghan whimpers and I sigh. I climb carefully into bed next to her and wait for to fall asleep. When her breathing levels out, I carefully climb out from beneath her and go to Justin's room. I change out of my suit and into a gray shirt and plaid pajama pants. Since my family is also Jewish, we not only celebrate Christmas, but Hanukah as well. I head downstairs and help my family light the first candle of the candelabra//Hanukkiah//Menorah. We recite a simple blessing and everyone heads upstairs to get ready for bed. I climb into bed and start to dream about Meghan.
[~]
I am woken up to Meghan jumping up and down on my abdomen. Her actions start to turn me on and she giggles,

"Charlie! It's Christmas!" She giggles.

"It's Christmas." I chuckle slightly and climb out of bed. Nobody else is awake yet so I pick her up and run down the stairs. I set her down on the couch and start to kiss her.

"Hey, nothing but kissing right now. Okay?" She asks. I nod sadly and chuckle.

"I have everything planned out for later." I whisper and reconnect our lips. She giggles against mine sending vibrations across our skin. I gently rub my hand up and down her sides and continue to kiss her while moving downwards.

"Char-"

"You said nothing but kissing but didn't specify where." I chuckle. She groans and sits up.

"I don't want to do that now." She whines.

"It's okay... I understand."

"Shut up and kiss me." She grins rolling her eyes. I lean down and  reconnect our lips. We hear movement from upstairs and I quickly move to the other side of the couch and into the kitchen. I start to make hot chocolate and Meghan must of put the tv on.

"H-Hey, Meghan." I hear Stephen say. I smile a little and continue to stir the pot.

"Hey Stephen." My angel replies. I pour the liquid into two cups and add some whipped cream and marshmallows. I head to the couch to see my brother and my angel awkwardly looking at each other. I hand Meghan a cup of hot chocolate and sit down on the couch. She gives me a small smile and takes a sip.

"Thank you." She smiles. I nod and I see Stephen glare at me. I look at him confused and crease my eyebrows. Meghan notices my sudden actions and looks towards Stephen. He instantly smiles and sits down next to her.

"Hey Meg?" He asks. She turns towards him and suddenly he connects his lips with hers. She sits up straight and backs away. She spills her hot chocolate on herself and starts to curse.

"What the f*ck? Now I have a f*cking sh*t colored stain on my d*mn pjs! What the h*ll Stephen?!" She yells.

"I-I'm so sorry." He mumbles and scrambles to the kitchen to grab stuff to clean up. I take some napkins from the coffee table and push them against her shirt.

"F*ck that burned." She murmurs. I give a small smile and she returns it.

"Hey, reward him for taking action." I chuckle.

"I can't believe it.... you two are exactly alike." She giggles.

"What?"

"You both kissed me out of nowhere. But at least you got to second base." She giggles. I nod and smirk slightly. Stephen comes running in and starts to clean the couch and dabbing at Meghan's pants. When he cleans up the couch Meghan stands up and sighs.

"Imma go take a shower. Hot chocolate is sticky." She giggles. I nod and she heads for the stairs. A few minutes later I hear my phone buzz.

Come join me 😉😏

I chuckle and put my phone away.

"Hey Stephen, I'm going to go put some socks on. Be right back." I say and head upstairs. I quickly make it to Meghan's room and head straight to her bathroom. When I open the door I see Meghan completely naked. She pulls me into the bathroom and I rush to remove my clothes and connect our lips. I push Meghan into her shower and press her up against the wall. I start to kiss down her jaw and collarbone. She moans slightly and I pull her hips so her body is pressed against mine and kiss her forcefully. She slips out of my grasp and drops to the flower floor. Her long, manicured nails touch my c*ck making it spring to life. She wraps her small hand around it and starts to pump it. Up and down, up and down. I feel her warm lips around the head and moan. She giggles a little causing vibrations to run around. I start to moan pretty loudly and I almost sh*t myself when I hear gasps. I look out the glass door and see my sister next to Emmy. I quickly pull Meghan back up. The girls gasp again and I can feel Meghan's face heat up.

"H-Hey...." I stutter.

"We were wondering what was going on!" Emmy giggles. Mikky stares at me and frowns.

"What's up with Mik?" I ask.

"What about Stephen, Charlie?! Have you no decency or respect for your own brother?!" She yells. I look to Meghan and she looks up at me.

"I-I liked Meghan for awhile now and you knew that and Stephen just spoke up last night..."

"So?! That doesn't mean you have sex with her!" She yells and stomps out of the bathroom. Emmy follows her and I push Meghan back onto the shower wall and slide her up allowing her to wrap her legs around me. I kiss her quickly and smirk.

"I have to worry before Stephen gets jealous..... and fix things with Mikaela." I whisper. She nods and kisses me lightly.

"Promise we will continue this later?" I ask. She nods and I let her slide back down. I kiss her quickly and exit the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist.