26

Charlie's POV:
I watch as they lift Meghan into a stretcher. I ended up calling the ambulance so they could immediately assess Meghan and the fact that our family was still in shock. Mal comes over to me and sets a hand on my shoulder and I shake it off. The driver gets off the back end and helps me into the truck and then closes the door. The driver starts the engine and we buckle up. I hear sirens start to go off and watch as they stick Meghan with an IV and start to give her fluid. Her eyes are closed and I can't look away. We arrive at the hospital quickly and I move as they get her out and roll her away. A nurse tells me they are going to take her up to get a CT Scan and give her more fluids and I can wait for her in room 1202. After awhile they roll her back in and the doctor explains that she just had a minor stressed-induced impression and that she will be awake in no time and for safe measure, sending the OBGYN doctor. I nodded and thanked him and continued to sit with Meghan.

Meghan's POV:
"Miscarriage..." The doctor sighs. I haven't even been awake for twenty minutes and already getting a consultation from the doctor.

"Oh God..." I whisper.

"A what?!" Charlie yells, getting more worked up than I am.

"Sir, it's just a possibility. We're not sure how the baby is doing since it's so small." The doctor says, attempting to calm him down.

"YOU ARE THE BEST OBGYN IN THE COUNTRY! AND WHEN WE CAME TO YOU I EXPECTED YOU TO HAVE A CLEAR FUCKING ANSWER!" Charlie yells. I curl into a ball and wait until his reign of terror has subsided. I hear the door slam and sigh. Someone left. I look up and watch as the doctor sits down.

"Ms. Trainor, to prevent any injury or even a miscarriage I need you to remove stress from your life." He sighs.

"You mean leave Charlie?" I whisper.

"No! Absolutely not. Just don't get worked up over small things." He replies. I simply nod and a nurse comes to get me with a wheelchair. She removes me IV quickly and easily and presses on a bandaid.

"Remember no stress!" The doctors says and hands me a folder.

"And here is some information on pregnancies. Have a wonderful day Ms. Trainor." I smile and the nurse wheels me outside and to Charlie. I get up and into the passenger door. I turn to buckle my seat and when I look back up, my lips are connected to Charlie's.

"I'm so sorry. I'm just stressed about Mal and your safety. I want to be there every step of the way, okay?" He whispers. I nod and he pecks my lips again and sits down. We drive home and I groan when I see Mal and our families standing outside. Everyone runs to my door but Charlie beat them to it. He helps me up and whispers jump. I jump into his arms and set my head in the crook of his neck. I watch as Mal turns her expression from a smirk to pissed off. Charlie carries me past the group, into the house, and into our bedroom.

"God, if only they cared as much before." Charlie mumbles, taking off his jeans.

"Whatcha doin' good lokin'?" I ask.

"Getting changed into something more comfortable." He says, grabbing sweatpants.

"And making my girlfriend drool." He chuckles.

"Hey, I'm barely a month pregnant so technically we can still have sex." I whisper, smirking.

"Is that so?" He asks, turning towards me.

"Mmmhmm..." I whisper, wrapping my arms around his neck. Charlie presses his lips delicately to mine and I fall backwards, bringing him with me. I slide his shirt off easily and moan as his lips move to my ear as he lightly nibbles on it.

"God, I can't f*cking keep my hands off of you." He whispers into my ear. He trails kisses down my neck and forcefully removes my shirt and bra.

"I can't believe you are mineeee." He whispers and I laugh.

"Not until I see a ring on this finger." I smirk holding up my hand. Charlie puts his mouth over my pointer finger and lightly sucks on it.

"Stop being so sexual." I smirk, removing it with a pop.

"Stop being so damn sexy."

"Stop being so cute."

"Stop making me go hard every time I see you."

"Stop." I giggle and cover my face.

"You're making me embarrassed." I giggle. Charlie kisses my chest and chuckles.

"You know you love it." He whispers. I shake my head and suddenly the door opens.

"Char-Oats, your mom said I can just go in here to find-" Mal starts to say and then freezes. I pull the blanket over me and Charlie lays down on his stomach, hiding his boner.

"Hey Mal..." He chuckles.

"Bad time." She whispers. We both nod.

"Charlie, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out before I go back to Sacramento." She whispers, tucking a stand of hair away. He looks to me and I shrug.

"Sure, just let me get dressed." He says and continues to look at me. Mal starts to leave and Charlie stands up too soon. His boner is still very apparent and Mal gasps and runs out. Charlie moves to his suitcase and pretends like it never happened.

"Before you go, no kissing, no sex, and no flirting." I whisper.

"Okay." Charlie chuckles. I shake my head lightly and sigh,

"Have fun."

"I'll try..." He groans walking to the door.

"Bye Princess." He whispers and blows me a kiss.