19

Artwork by dieja_leigh_trainor

Charlie's POV:
Meghan walks into the elevator and I follow close behind. She presses the button for the bottom floor and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I whisper. She nods and suddenly backs me up until my back hits the elevator wall. Meghan suddenly starts grinding her ass on to my cock and I groan. I reach down to hold her ass but she holds my wrists to my sides. The elevator begins to slow down and I groan,

"Meghan.... stop... the elevator-"

"-I know." She smirks continuing. And then the doors open, she releases my wrists and walks out, leaving my erection for the family waiting, to see. I sheeply, run out and join Meghan by her car.

"Fuck. That was crazy. That family." I say unlocking the door.

"It's gonna get better." She smirks sliding into her seat. I start up the car and start to drive along when I feel my crotch being rubbed. I look down quickly to see Meghan's foot rubbing along the zipper.

"Fuck Meg. Don't do this to me." I whine. She ignores me and continues to look at her phone. I pull up to her house and Emmy walks out.

"I texted her." Meghan mumbles as Emmy walks to the window.

"Hey Meg, you said to come outside you have news.... OH MY GOD. Are you pregnant?!" Emmy freaks. I chuckle slightly and then remember that I didn't use a condom. at. all.

"No Em. Charlie and I want to have a three-some." Meg says blushing, thank God.

"OH MY GOD NO." Emmy shrieks.

"YES." Meghan laughs.

"I WAS JOKING."

"BUT I MEAN HELL YEAH. LETS GO." She replies and walks to the back of the car. She slides in and I back up.

"Sooooooo. What do you guys call each other?"

"She calls me Daddy." I smirk looking at her through the rearview mirror.

"And he calls me Princess and babygirl." Meghan says continuing her torture on my cock.

"But he is not going to call you that cause its for me." Meghan says pouting. I chuckle and turn into the hotel's parking lot. We all get out and practically run up to the room. Once there, Emmy completely strips and lays down on the bed. While Meghan, on the other hand comes over to me and makes me take her clothes off.

"You made me put them on, you take them off." She smirks. I sigh and strip her until she's naked and when I move her jeans away, she "accidentally" trips and falls into my arms.

"What do you want me to do, Daddy?" She whispers.

"Go wait with Emmy on the bed." I smirk and start to undress. I watch as Meghan struts over to the bed and sits down beside Emmy. I quickly remove my clothes and join the girls. Emmy gasps when she sees the size of my cock. I smirk slightly and walk over between them.

"Emmy, since you are new, you get to suck, if you want, first." I smirk. Meghan pouts and I hold up a finger.

"Hold on, you get something too." I whisper. I look to Emmy and see her nod slowly, not taking her eyes off of it.

"Okay get off the bed. Both of you." I say and they scoot off. I get on and lay down and motion for Emmy to get on. She crawls over to my legs and sits in between them, beginning to suck me off. Then I tell Meghan to come and sit on my face. She smirks and crawls over to me.

"See, told you, you get something too." I smirk, helping her sit down. As Emmy eagerly devours my length, I get to work on pleasuring Meghan. I gently start to lick her nub and then rapidly change to caveman and have a frenzy. As Meghan cums, I quickly yell a stop to Emmy, so I can save my cum.

"But Papa Charlie, I want your cum too." Emmy whines.

"Papa Charlie, huh?" I ask licking up the remainder of Meghan's juices. Emmy nods and I smirk,

"You'll get some soon enough, kitten." Bang. Found her a pet name. Meghan scoots down to in front of me, blocking me from seeing Emmy, and starts to make out with me.

"Babygirl, you said you wanted this." I whisper. She nods her head and rests her hands on my shoulder.

"I just wanted to kiss my boyfriend." She shrugs moving to the side of me. Emmy eagerly takes her place and starts to sit down on my cock. Meghan turned around and started making out with Emmy really passionately, pressing their bodies against each other. Emmy's hand went down Meghan's back and grabbed her ass, while Meghan's hand caressed her stomach, then her tits and headed down toward her pussy. My eyes were on Meghan's hand and God, I love my girlfriend. As Emmy started fucking herself on my cock, I watched Meghan finger herself slowly. I bit my lip to refrain from moaning but soon, Emmy starts to scream,

"Oh my God! Yes! Ah fuck! Papa, your cock is so huge- so good- ah fuck!" She screamed. I begin to moan and soon I feel like I'm about to cum.

"Yes Papa! Cum in my pussy! Please!" She moans. I look over and see Meghan has stopped doing anything. She leans back on her legs and looks from Emmy to me and back to Emmy.

"M-Meg-han, can I-I?" I gasp. She stares at me with a tight lipped frown and shrugs. I can't take it anymore and shoot my load inside of Emmy. I hold her waist, pushing myself into her even more. I see Meghan behind Emmy and then she continues walking into the living room. She quickly puts on her t-shirt and panties and sits down on the couch. I set Emmy down on the bed and get up. I slowly walk over to her and watch as she slides on the jeans and shoes.

"Meg- where are you going?" I whisper.

"To find a boyfriend." She mumbles.

"What?" I ask. She groans and looks up to me.

"Hey. I'm serious. We're together and-"

"Well I didn't cum in some other girl's ass so-" She snarls.

"Hey! You said I could so don't pin this on me!"

"Whatever Charlie. I'm leaving."

"And where are you going and what?" I ask.

"Somewhere other than here." She spits. She walks to the door and I grab her wrist.

"I was your first and I'll be your last. Don't do anything stupid." I whisper. She shakes my wrist off and steps outside, with a slam of the door.