33

*6 months later*
--
Instagram Update: @meghan_trainor

*6 months later*--Instagram Update: @meghan_trainor

1980317 Likes. 1264 Comments. No Tags.
@meghantrainor: Emmy- "you don't look preggo at all!" Me- "Emmy stfu." Lol. One month to go and we will be live-streaming the baby shower tonight!!!

Comments:

@emmmypalmer: I'll be live streaming obvi

@meghan_stans: OMG YAS!!

@meegles: OH MY GOD DID YOU GET A TATTOO??

@meghan_trainor: @meegles nope, emmy drew it on me 😂😂

@britxley: still an ugly ass slut tbh

@username1: honestly^

Meghan's POV:
Emmy is constantly rushing around my house getting ready for the baby shower. She is running, setting up, fixing, taking down, calling, and honestly it's making me feel tired just by watching her. I join her in the kitchen and plop a grape into my mouth.

"Oh my god! Go get dressed! The shower starts in half an hour and you're in pajamas!!" Emmy yells at me. I groan and make my way upstairs. I put on my dress and flower crown and then get to work on my makeup.

It sucks to be eight months pregnant cause every little thing you do makes you out of breath

It sucks to be eight months pregnant cause every little thing you do makes you out of breath. Wow, eight months. I can't believe how far I've come...

[flashback to six months ago]

"Hello! Welcome to Saint Annie's Hospital! How can I help you?" The lady at a big white desks asks.

"I'm here to see C. Puth. I'm family." I reply and give a small smile. She nods her head and goes looks back at her computer. She types a few things in and then presses one key and soon a printer turns on. She hands me a sticker and put on my cardigan.

"Elevators are down this hallway." She says and goes back to her computer. I nod and slowly walk to an elevator. I wait with the other family and friends in the small hallway for the elevator. Finally one of the doors ding and people file in, filling it up. I sigh and wait for the next one. It finally arrives and I quickly step on and go to the sixth floor, the trauma unit. When I step off, I instantly feel off. I can only hear machines beeping and the occasionally squeak of shoes. I carefully follow the signs and arrive at Charlie's door. I open the first door only to be met with another door and an angry looking security guard.

"Who are you?" He growls.

"I-I'm fam-mily." I tremble. He nods and presses a button which automatically opens the next door. When I enter, the room feels warm instead of cold like the hallway. I look to my left and see a tv is playing some random cooking show and to my right, the love of my life.

"Charlie! Oh my god! You're okay!!" I yell and go over to hug him. Charlie moves over and completely dodges me.

"What are you doing?" He asks, staring at me with wide eyes.

"I'm giving you a hug?"

"Why? Who are you?" He asks and suddenly I freeze.

"Oh! Haha. You're so funny Char. Now move over so I can lay with you." I grin.

"Who are you? Why do you want to lay with me?"

"Charlie, stop. Stop joking around; it isn't funny."

"I'm sorry but I don't know who you are." He says and gives me a small smile.

"I'm your girlfriend, goddammit!" I say, starting to cry.

"Girlfriend? But the red head earlier said she was. I'm so confused." He says, scratching his head.

"Mallory? She's your ex! I'm your girlfriend, Charlie! I'm Meghan! We love each other! I'm pregnant with your baby!" I yell at him.

"Pregnant? Congratulations. But I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong guy."

"No! Charlie look! I can show you!" I tremble as I remove my phone from my pocket. I quickly scroll through my Instagram.

"Look! That's me! In your arms! Charlie, baby, please!" I yell, crying

"I'm really sorry but I don't believe you. The red head showed me the same photo and said that was her before she dyed her hair. Can you please leave?" He asks. I completely shut down and run. I run out of the room, down the halls, and slump into a corner and cry. I cry and cry and cry. I never knew it would hurt this much. I text Emmy to pick me up from the hospital and slowly make my way back downstairs and outside.