4

Meghan's POV:
By the time Emmy leaves my room, it's almost time for bed. I head into my closet and start to change into pjs. I have my bra on and pajama bottoms when I feel arms snake around my waist.

"Hey..." I whisper.

"Hey." He whispers back. He nuzzles his head into my neck and I sigh.

"You realize we have to go to church still, right?" He mumbles into my neck.

"We do?" I groan. He nods slightly and I pull my tshirt over my head.

"Fuck it, I'm going like this." I reply. Charlie smirks and I crease my eyebrows.

"What?" I ask.

"I liked your dress a lot better..." He whispers.

"Of course you did, but I don't think it's nice to wear in the house of God." I smile.

"And I'm wearing it tomorrow too." I add.

"Amazing decision." He chuckles. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I had a lot of fun today."

"Same here." He jokes. I smile slightly. His soft fingers reach my chin and gently force it up. He leans closer, and just like in a fairytale, we kiss. It's sweet and short and completely romantic. We pull apart and we both blush.

"Let's head down before they get suspicious..." Charlie whispers. I nod and leave my room first and he follows.

Charlie's POV:
"Hey!" Mikky squeals when she sees Meghan. They are both wearing pajamas and so is Emmy. I lightly brush my hand against Meghan's when I pass her and head over to all the brothers.

"Hey." Stephen says.

"We just talking about you." Ryan sasses.

"Really what about?" I ask.

"We heard you moaning when we were upstairs." Stephen whispers. I instantly turn red and unconsciously scratch the back of my head.

"So who was it with?" Ryan asks starring me down.

"Nobody." I answer quickly.

"Come on! Is it Meghan or Emmy?" Stephen prods.

"Or is it Mikaela?" Ryan asks smirking.

"First of all, ew no. Second of all, I don't kiss and tell."

"Oh come on! It must be Meghan or he would of told us!" Stephen whines.

"No! It isn't Meghan!" I say louder than I mean to. Meghan turns towards us and creases her eyebrows,

"What isn't me?" She asks.

"Nothing!" We all reply. Meghan shrugs and turns back to the girls.

"Okay. It's Emmy, okay?" I whisper.

"Woah! I would tap that!" They all cheer. I blush slightly and soon we are ushered into our cars. I pass by Meghan and give her a small smile. She returns it and gets inside the car. I walk to my family's car and get into my seat. My parents start talking in the front and soon Stephen is tapping my shoulder. I try to ignore him but when he persists I groan and turn towards him.

"Yes?" I ask.

"So, are you actually fucking Emmy or is it someone else?" He whispers, surprising me.

"Why do you care?" I reply. Stephen blushes and looks down,

"I kinda have a crush on a girl that was there..." He whispers. I smile and lean in,

"Is it Emmy?" I ask. Stephen shakes his head and looks down,

"Meghan," He mumbles. My jaw drops and I stare at him. How is it that we like the same girl? Don't get me wrong, my brother is great but he is also a dick.

"Do you think she likes me?" He asks. I sigh and shrug,

"I don't know, maybe."

"Really?!" He asks amazed. No, obviously not. Why? Because she just gave me a blow job earlier and we are going to probably fuck every night. That's why.

"Yeah..." I mumble. Stephen smiles and leans back against his seat again. I get out my phone and text Meghan,

"It's a Puth thing..."

What is?

"Stephen likes you."

Seriously????

"Yeah. He asked me if you liked him."

"Do you like him?"

No! Why would I give you a fucking blowjob if I liked your brother?

"Sorry! But for a first timer, probably the best 😏"

I gotta go, Emmy can't stop laughing and it's getting awkward....

"Okay 😂"

I love youuuuuu

"I love you too 😘"

I lock my phone again and stare out the window. The church is ten minutes away and we should be there in a few minutes.

"Charles Otto, what's got you so quiet?" My mother asks.

"Nothing..." I sigh.

"Good because we have arrived!" My mother squeals. We pull into a parking space and the Trainor's pull in next to us. We all walk into the church and on the way into the auditorium, handed a pamphlet of songs and prayers. A girl my age smiles at me and I return it and walk inside. I look to Meghan and see that she is mad. When I look at her she looks away and I roll my eyes and follow our family into a row of seats. Everyone fills up the entire row and the only two seats are for me and Meghan. I smile and pat the seat next to me. She sighs and sits down. I scoot closer to her and whisper into her ear,

"Why are you so upset, baby girl?" I ask. She shivers slightly and groans,

"I can't with you right now." She whispers.

"Why?" I ask again.

"Because......."

"You were flirting with that girl!"

"I just smiled. Does that make you upset?" I ask. She nods and I smile,

"Then I won't do it again." I whisper. She smiles and lays her head on my shoulder. We wait for the church to fill up and watch people pass by. A woman stop by us and smiles,

"You two look so cute, a perfect couple." She smiles and then moves away. Meghan sits up and I groan.

"Hey, you were keeping me warm." I sigh. She giggles and sits up straighter.

"Keep it up and I'll have to punish you..." I whisper.

"What if I want to be punished?" She asks. I groan and chuckle slightly.

"Stop, we're in church and about to start." I whisper and motion to where the pastor is setting up on stage.

The anticipation of punishing Meghan gets me excited and I can't concentrate on anything. There are so many ways of going about it but which one should I choose?

Comment what you think Charlie will do to Meghan!