25

Meghan's POV:
As I continue to lay in the sand, the wind gets stronger and stronger. At one point I feel my teeth chattering and Charlie finally speaks up.

"Meghan are you okay?" He whispers. I shake my head and snuggle into his warm body. I feel Charlie lift up his sweatshirt and place it on my body. I give him a small smile and he opens his mouth to say something but Mal interrupts.

"Char Oats? Where's your family?" Mal asks scooting to the other side of Charlie. Charlie looks to me and I shake my head.

"They are staying with family at the moment for winter break." He says, scratching the back of his neck.

"Darn. I really wanted to say hi to your mom and catch up with Mik..." Mal says.

"Charlie can we go back?" I whisper. Charlie looks to me and nods. He helps me up and I grab my bear. He says his goodbyes to Mal and we start to walk to the car.

"So... Char Oats, you and Mal kissed?" I whisper, buckling my seat belt.

"W-What?" Charlie stutters.

"It's fine. I mean as long as you don't have feelings for her. And I guess you loved me too much to tell me so..." I whisper. I feel my chin move up and Charlie places his lips on mine.

"I love you, Meghan." He whispers.

"I love you too." I whisper back. Charlie starts the car and once we gather our things and check out of the hotel, we head back to my house. Once we arrive and I step out of the car, my mom runs to me and embraces me into a hug.

"Darling I missed you so much!" My mom yells. I smile and disconnect. She leads us into the house and sighs,

"We finally decided to have Justin room with Ryan and Stephen and Mikky will have his room and you two can stay together." Mom says smiling. I grin run upstairs with Charlie. We run into my room and see that Mikky's things are no longer in my room. Charlie eagerly sets his things on the carpet and we collapse onto the bed with the bear behind us.

"I guess they knew what would happen once my family left..." Charlie chuckles.

"Speaking of leaving..... What are we going to do about this?" I ask pointing to my stomach.

"Baby Puth? Um. I don't know. Should we tell our parents? They trust us to have protected sex...." Charlie whispers.

"I know and I fucked that up." I whisper.

"I think we should tell them once you are farther along..." He whispers, his hands lazily grazing my stomach. I nod and he smiles.

"I can't wait. Charlie Puth the third is going to be a handful." Charlie smirks.

"Mmmm... Still feel like it's a girl." I smile. Charlie shakes his head and laces our fingers together. He is just about to open his mouth when...

"Charlie hon?! Can you come down here?!" His mother hollers up the stairs.

"You too Meghan Elizabeth!" My father yells. We look to each other and sigh. We slowly decent the staircase and once we reach the dining room the one and only, Mal is sitting in front of our parents.

"Look who came to visit!" His mom smiles and points to Mal.

"I missed her so much and she said you saw her at the boardwalk and didn't invite her over! So I gave her the address!" His mom squeals. I look at her dumbfounded and then to my parents.

"We were talking about your relationship and Mal told us you two would never be together because Meghan is pregnant..." She adds in.

"Meghan Elizabeth Trainor! Please tell us you had protected sex!" My mother roars. I look to Mal and see she is smirking.

"I-I..." I whisper, starting to feel dizzy. I look around the table and suddenly I feel my body hit the floor and Charlie screaming my name. I try to sit up but my body collapses back on the floor and my eyes shut, knocking me out.