6

Meghan's POV:
I turn off the shower and ring my hair through my hands, hoping to get out most of the water. I tie it up into a messy bun with a ponytail holder and grab my towel from the sink and wrap it around me. I step onto my bathroom tile and jump when my warm feet hit the cold ground. I quickly speed into my room and see Emmy and Mikaela sitting on my bed. I give them a questioning look and decide to head to my closet and then talk to them. I thought Charlie was going to go apologize with Mikaela and now she's in my room? I open the door to my walk in closet and step in, closing it behind me. I grab a red lacy bra and quickly put it on and decide to put pjs on for opening gifts and my dress later. I am about to grab a thong when I get a naughty idea.... How about no underwear? I smirk and pull on my pj bottoms and exit the closet. Charlie is going to love this. I sit down on the bed and the girls look up from their phones.

"Hey...." I smile shyly.

"Did you and Charlie have sex?" Mikaela asks blankly.

"Uhm, no?"

"Keep it that way. You don't want to mix friends and relationships together."

"And how would you know?" I ask.

"Because..." She starts and then hesitates.

"Charlie likes someone else." Emmy blurts out. I look to her and my mouth hangs open. Emmy blushes and puts her head down.

"Em-my! I was supposed to tell her." Mikaela says and lightly slaps her arm.

"I'm sorry. She's my best friend and we tell each other everything." Emmy says smiling at me. I am too flabbergasted to notice her kind words and run the words through my brain, Charlie likes.... someone else?

"W-Who?" I ask stuttering.

"Just some other girl. I heard Stephen and everyone else talking about her last night and that's why Stephen kissed you.... he thought Charlie didn't like you and he did."

"W-What? W-Why?" I ask. My head is spinning and I can't think straight. I was going to give my effing virginity to this man that doesn't even like me back?! Why did he have me give him a blowjob AND a handjob? Am I so easy he made me his sex slave?!

"I'm sorry Meg." Mikaela says sitting up and scooting closer to me on the bed. I shake my head and let a loud sigh I didn't know I was holding in.

"I'm o-okay." I reply, my voice cracking. I wipe tears from my cheeks and struggle to hold in my sob.

"I just need an egg nog.... with lots and lots os alcohol." I mutter standing up.

"See ya downstairs!" Emmy yells after me.

Charlie's POV:
I try to talk to Stephen about what happened earlier but he continues to dodge my attempts. I give up and flop down on the couch. I watch some tv while waiting for the rest of the family to come down and start to get bored. I am about to go see what the girls are doing upstairs when I see my angel decent the staircase. She walks quickly and when I wave to her, she completely ignores me and continues into the kitchen. She walks around the counter and suddenly presses her lips against Stephen's and starts to make out with him. My heart shatters in my chest and I can feel my anger boil up. Meghan, no! Goddamn*t stop kissing him! God, you don't have to swallow each other... I stand up from the couch and before I can take a step, the parents come down.

"Present time!" Meghan's dad yells. He looks to where Meghan is and his eyes widen. I look to Meghan and see her blushing madly and Stephen smiling like an idiot. I give them both a death glare and sit down on the floor and grab some of the presents that are mine. I see Meghan come over and sit by Stephen from the corner of my eye and Mikaela and Emmy come down. We all sit by the tree and each kid takes turns opening gifts. I end up getting: a Keurig from my parents, shirts from Mikaela, a pair of suede boots from Stephen, and a dog tag necklace with a music note on it from Meghan. I put the necklace on and watch as the others open theirs. Meghan ended up getting: a few pairs of fuzzy socks, bath and body stuff, chocolate, and a bracelet from me. She gives a half smile when she opens it and I almost spring across the floor and connect our lips in a searing kiss. When we finish presents, everyone disperses around the house. Before Meghan can run off, I grab her wrist and lead her to the bathroom. I quickly shut the door and kiss her. She instantly pulls away and smacks me.

"What the f*ck?!" I yell.

"What the f*ck?! Huh? You. You lying cheating bastard!" She yells back. I give her a questioning look and she whimpers,

"You.... You don't... love me." She whispers. I stare at her and embrace her into a bear hug.

"I do love you! Who told you otherwise?" I ask, stroking her hair.

"Who is she?" She whispers.

"Who, Meghan?"

"The girl you're texting, dumb*ss!"

"Meghan, the only other female person I am texting is Bella. And she's in a relationship."

"But Mikaela said..."

"Don't listen to my sister... please. I love you!" I whispers holding her hands in mine. She nods and smiles.

"I love you too." She giggles. I mess with the hem of her fuzzy pjs and notice nothing underneath.

"Are you wearing underwear?" I ask. Meghan shakes her head and I groan. Time for the next lesson. I pick Meghan up and head for her bedroom....