24

Charlie's POV:I turn away from the vendor and find two woman who mean so much to me

Charlie's POV:
I turn away from the vendor and find two woman who mean so much to me. I freeze and give a small smile.

"Great job Char Oats!" Mal giggles.

"Thanks Mal." I reply and smile. Meghan crosses her arms and I catch her rolling her eyes.

"So are we just going to stand here or what are you doing with that thing?" Mal asks. I smile sheeply and look at the two women in front of me. Who do I choose? Meghan and I are not on good terms and my best friend/ex is in town. Fuck. Who? Damnit Charlie just choose one!

"Meghan, would you like this bear I won.... for you?" I ask. She turns back to face us and she raises an eyebrow.

"Did Mal not want it?" She asks looking at my red haired best friend.

"No, Charlie wanted to give it to you..." Mal says eyeing Meghan. Meghan turns back to me and takes the bear.

"Thank you." She says and gives me a hug. I smile slightly and watch as she starts walking ahead of us and down to the beach. Mal and I walk down the board walk and into the sand slowly.

"Hey maybe next time I could bring home one of those..." Mal says looking down at the sand.

"Are you really mad that I gave it to Meghan?" I ask.

"Yeah, kinda. I mean how long have you dated her? It looks like not very long and you still have feelings for me.." Mal whispers the last part.

"And you would know that because...."

"I still love you." Mal whispers. I stop in my tracks and look up to face Mal.

"Mal, Meghan is-" I start but then her lips crash against mine. She holds onto my shoulders and I feel the same spark, five years later. Her lips still mold the same way to mine but they have lost their meaning. I quickly disconnect and Mal blushes.

"Now what were saying? Meghan is..."

"Pregnant. And I'm the dad."

"Charlie!" She yells, smacking my arm. We both look over at Meghan who is laying in the sand with her head on the bear's stomach.

"Whatever happened to 'Protection King'? You ALWAYS had a condom with me!" Mal whispers.

"I lost the condom and she said she was on the pill!"

"So your future child is going to be a liar?" Mal sasses.

"No! I doubt I would even get to find out...."

"What do you mean?"

"Meghan is thinking about adoption." I whisper.

"What?! But- your morals! Does your Mother know?! Charlie she's changing you!"

"I love both of you but I feel like two different people..." I whisper.

"Then come back to me! We can have protected, wonderful sex or start a wonderful little family together!" Mel says, pleading with me.

"No Mel. Not after what happened."

"Come on Char! Just because I didn't want to get married right out of high school doesn't mean I didn't love you!"

"But I proposed and you said no. That crushed me Mal. It really did. And to this day, I still don't have as much courage as I did. I love Meghan and she loves me..." I whisper, smiling at Meghan.

"Now let's go spend time together and we can sort this out later." I sigh and walk down to Meghan. I lay down beside her and lay my head back. Meghan looks over at me and smiles, snuggling into my body.

Malory's POV:
As I watch Charlie leave me and join Meghan in the sand, I couldn't help but feel heart broken and betrayed. I don't know who this Meghan bitch is but she better watch out. I'm getting MY Charlie back.