22

Meghan's POV:
I hear the shuffling of plastic bags and groggily wake up. I look beside me, see Charlie is missing, and instantly shoot up in bed. I quickly scan the room and my eyes land on a shirtless Charlie with plastic bags trying to arrange the small coffee table with food. His hair is wet and he keeps groaning when things don't fit. I laugh quietly and pretend to go back to sleep. Awhile later, I am waken by Charlie kissing my lips.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." He chuckles. I smile and kiss him again.

"I may have been sleeping but I am not a beauty."

"Nonsense. Anyway, I have breakfast set up and then we are heading out." He says sitting up. I nod and step out of bed. The nurse's scrub pants are hanging loosely on my hips and Charlie's shirt is completely wrinkled. I go over to the tv area and gasp. It is absolutely covered in food. From pancakes to hash-browns to small-portioned fruit bowls. I join him on the couch and he grabs a waffle and starts to eat it completely plain.

"These taste pretty good." He says with a mouthful. Which ends up sounding like, thefes taske pwetty good. I smile and grab a muffin, tearing off way too big of a piece.

"Oh yeah?" I ask, mocking him. He nods and smiles, exposing his beautiful white teeth while setting his forehead against mine.

"I'm so excited for today; I can't even explain how excited I am." He whispers. I close my eyes and listen to his voice. High and sultry yet low-snap like. His sudden change of pace scares me,

"MeghanMeghanMeghan!" He says jumbling his words.

"Sorry, I must of dozed off." I reply shaking my head.

"Are you okay? I mean you might have a concussion-"

"Please, don't. I don't want to try to remember anything from last night. That's why I was so quick to forgive you." I whisper. Charlie nods sadly and quickly brushes it off. I can tell it hurts him that someone touched his 'baby.'

"Char-.... I'm sorry."

"No... I'm sorry..." He whispers, stroking his thumb across my hand. I move slightly to where I am sitting on top of his legs and remove my own shirt. I hug him tightly, feeling the heat of his skin radiate off and onto me. Charlie kisses my head and sets his chin on top.

"Where are we going?" I whisper.

"Somewhere special. Where we can finally relax and not have sex." He chuckles. I hug him tighter and he sighs.

"I love you Meghan. And I love little Charlie too."

"Little Charlie? How do you know it's a boy?" I ask looking up.

"Lucky guess." He smiles and kisses me.

"Okay and what if it's a girl?"

"Meghan the second!" Charlie yells. I smile and shake my head,

"I don't like it. Charles Otto the third is okay but Meghan the second is not. Sorry."

"Okay then. How about-" Charlie starts but then I press my lips to his.

"We'll decide later. Especially if adoption is still an option. Now let's eat." I smile and scoot off his lap. Charlie gives a small smile but looks down at the floor.

"What's the matter Char?" I whisper.

"Nothing..." He whispers back.

"Baby, tell me."

"Exactly." He whispers.

"What?"

"Baby. I want to keep my first child. Not put it in an orphanage. We have the money Meghan. Heck! I bet we even have our parent's and sibling's help."

"Charlie I'm not talking about this right now." I whisper.

"Well we should! It's not fair to me or our baby to give it up!" He yells.

"Charlie stop!" I yell back. He sighs and drags his hands across his face. He quickly stands up and heads for the bathroom.

"We'll leave in half an hour." He says and shuts the door. Fuck.

(A/N: 1. Pick a baby name girl AND boy 2. For your choice to be valid you also have to comment what you think might happen!!)