16

I hear Meghan crying and sigh. Does staying here with my family really mean more than losing the love of my life? I knock once and hear a groan,

"Go away!" She yells. I knock another time and she doesn't answer. Another knock and I hear footsteps and the door swings open.

"I said-" She starts. Her eyes are puffy and she has tears running down her cheeks. I give a small smile,

"Ch-arlie." She cries.

"Hi Meg." I whisper. She runs into my arms and starts crying again. Time to decide, Meghan or my family.

"Meg-" I whisper. She continues to cry and I shake my head.

"What are you doing here?" She asks sniffling.

"I have something to tell you..." I whisper. Meghan nods looking up into my eyes. I breathe in slowly and exhale. I look at her and then close my eyes tightly,

"Meghan, I'm-"

Meghan's POV:
I drop to the floor and begin to cry. He's breaking up with me. I hold onto my stomach and scoot inside my room. I try closing my door but Charlie puts his foot there, blocking the way. He scurries inside the room and squats in front of me, placing his hands on the wall for support; which also traps me. I cry into me knees and bang my head on the wall.

"I'm such a slut!" I yell.

"What? Meggie, no-"

"Stop, okay? I gave my virginity up to you and the multiple times we had sex, you did not use protection! And now you're breaking up with me 'cause I'm 'easy'." I yell into his face. Charlie remains silent and brushes strands of hair away from my face and cups my cheek.

"I'm such a slut." I whisper.

"No! Meghan you aren't! Please stop calling yourself that!" Charlie says shaking me slightly. I shake my head and look at him.

"And I'm so sorry." He says exhaling. His breath smells of mint gum and I begin to tremble. I think I might pass out.

"What?" I ask, tears falling. Charlie strokes my cheeks and I snap my head away, refusing to look at him.

"Is that all you wanted to tell me?" I whisper. Charlie shakes his head,

"Meghan, I'm sorry.... I'm breaking-"

"I knew it! I'm a slut!" I cry again. Charlie hesitates and suddenly I feel a sting. I stare at Charlie and my eyes fill with more tears. Charlie shakes his head and sits down on the floor in front of me.

"Meghan-" His voice cracks.

"You are not a slut-" He mumbles. I shake my head and crawl away from him. I run into the bathroom and lock the door. Suddenly I hear a bang.

"No, wait! Bad choice of words. I'm leaving you." He yells.

"And you think that's better?!" I ask through the door.

"Meghan please! Don't hurt yourself!" Charlie yells.

"How-" I mumble.

"You told me!" He yells again.

"I don't think you remember it cause you were too busy trying not to fall asleep but I do. You told me how you cut yourself after you got called fat. You told me all those horrible things your bullies told you. You told me how you would cut and feel better. You told me how you almost died. But Meghan, I love you. I love you so goddamn much it hurts. After you told me, do you remember? I flipped you over and start kissing you from head to toe. Leaving compliments as I went. Cause I love you so goddamn much that I wanted you to remember the good and not the bad. I wanted you to know that nobody else matters. I wanted you to know I was there. Before I got to your toe, you had fallen asleep. So I kissed you one last time on your forehead and let you sleep. Meghan goddammit, I love you!" He whispers. I open the door and let him fall with me.

"Meghan. I'm leaving.... this house and going to the hotel we were having sex in. I'll text you the room number so you can come if you choose. I just wanted to tell you and say that I love you. But it blew out of proportion...." He mumbles into my hair. I nod slowly feeling his head against mine.

"Okay.."

"And I'm sorry I slapped you." He whispers.

"I'm fine. Even Justin hits harder." I smirk slightly.

"I have to go now. I told your dad I would tell you I'm breaking up with you and now I really gotta go." He says standing up. I nod slightly and he helps me up. I sit on my bed and motion him over. He shakes his head. I motion him over. He shakes his head.
I do it again and he smirks slightly. Charlie sighs and stands in front of me. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down to me. And for the first time we share a simple kiss. Well, maybe not that simple. I slide my tongue into his mouth and he started caressing my thigh. I sucked on his tongue and he pushed me down. His sweater I stole rose and he lightly slid his hand up. His fingers lightly rose and cupped my breast. He gave it a light squeeze and I moaned. And then he stopped. He lowered his hand back down, kisses my forehead and smiles. I groan and roll my eyes.

"You made me horny!" I yell-whisper.

"I'll text you the room number!" He yell-whispers back. I shake my head and smile.