Grounded (Rucas)

Prompt from twitter: Can you make Lucas get grounded and Riley sneaks in and sees him, preferably with cookies. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He sighed sitting down on his light blue doona, why must he always stuff things up, it's like trouble was this obsessive stalker that followed him around, making sure Lucas was doing what he said. Of course he knew that was absurd, but he really couldn't find a real explanation on why he was doing the things that got him in trouble, he was doing so well, he was happy, he had her. 

She was all he could think about, he wanted to hold her, hug her, kiss her, and a couple of other explicit things. He had stuffed up every chance he had to see her, not only was he restrained by the ruling of his parents, she probably never wanted to see him and to be honest, he did not blame her. He couldn't believe all he had worked for, had just broke, like a wall of stones he spent so long building up and up just fell. He sighed in defeat, giving up on any hope his future, he knew he was wallowing in self pity, but if the grinch could do it, why couldn't he. 

Tap, a knock pulled him far out of his thoughts, and he was now focused on the most angelic human being, he beamed his smile growing at the mere presence of her. Quickly he unlocked and opened his window letting her climb through, He didn't have the luxury of a bay window, or a fire escape for that matter.

'Riley how did you even get up here.' he pried his eyebrows knitting together in confusion and worry. 

'Oh Maya let me borrow her favourite ladder.' She smiled passing him a silver plate, cautiously he opened it, not really sure why she would bring him anything. Instantly he was hit with the aroma of freshly baked food, he moaned at the delicious smell and took a cookie out.

'Riley why would you bring me something, I thought you hated me.' he uttered looking up at her eyes that looked like little chocolates.

'Who put that crazy idea into your head.' She said looking confused, he sighed once again in relief that she didn't hate him, he wouldn't know what to do if she hated him.

'I just thought after today-'

'Lucas I don't care about that, you punched someone, so what? You're trying to change yourself, it's not always gonna up someone you have to go down to continue going up.' She finished smiling brightly, he couldn't resist anymore, His arms snaked around her waist and he pulled her in for a passionate kiss. They moved over to his bed deepening the kiss, not wanting to let go of their moment, not wanting to care about the world.

they kept going until they heard a bark, they snapped away from each other in shock and Riley instantly  moved towards it. 

'Oh my god you have a puppy, how have I never seen it.' Riley squealed playing with the small bulldog puppy. 

'I only rescued it about a week ago.'

'Awww whats his name' she asked immediately knowing the quite obvious gender.

'Charlie.' he answered smirking, he loved it's name.

'Charlie, like Charlie Gardner. why.' she seethed, clearly confused.

'Well he reminded me of him, you know cause he's a , dog.'

'Lucas that's so mean'

'Well Charlie dogged the boys.' He sighed.

'Also the dogs kind of fat and so is char-' He started before he got a smack to the chest, he laughed it off moving under the doona, Riley followed cuddling into his side forgetting about the world. 

She played with his knuckles until his breathing had slowed and he was definitely asleep, moving away from the knuckled she petted the puppy next to her. Until she looked up and saw mrs Friar at the door. 

She started to slowly get up and apologise but was cut off by Mrs Friars words.

'I saw nothing.'

a/n 

figures I would call the dog charlie bahaha I'm done with my self