I have no idea

so I have no idea what to write but my absence has been slowly killing me and I need to be back. So now I'm gonna bullshit 1,000 words based off the one phrase "I have no Idea." Let's see how I do.

--------------------------------------------

'MAYA.' Riley shrieked from the kitchen of her Greenwich apartment. She huffed, crossed her arms under her breast, working her resting bitch face into overdrive. Maya praddled down the stairs innocently and sat down on the bench in front of Riley smiling widely.

'Yeeeeees.' She dragged on keeping her smiley face in tact and watching Riley's reaction.

'Lucas, Who is Lucas, Why is there a random Lucas texting me saying Maya sent him. Maya may the lord be with you while I kill you.' Riley screeched and Launched herself over the table. Maya easily dodged Riley's attack and sat picking at her nails.

'Look Riley, You're going to college all the way in Texas, you don't know anyone there and you know I really just want you to be safe. I mean you have to understand why we want you to have friends there and be really happy. Look Zay, our friend, suggested him. Apparently he is Zay's best friend back in Texas and he was going to move here but his Grandpa had health issues so they had to stay. Anyway he is also going to A&M, vet science major, Major hottie and he's also really friendly. We spoke on the phone and he said he'd show you around and everything, you don't have to be friends we just want you to know something, plus it will get your dad off your back.' Maya quoted pulling up Lucas' profile on facebook. Riley had to admit he was very hot and considering most of his pictures were with horses or children she could already tell he was a nice guy.

Knowing it would get Maya off her back and her parents as well she replied to Lucas and wandered back into her bedroom continuing to pack her bags, not really sure what Texas would be like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riley wandered out of the baggage carousel and saw the Texas sun bleaming through the exit windows. She looked out into the Taxi bay and sighed knowing she was going to have to sit in one of those things. It wasn't until she was almost at the exit that she heard someone hearing her name being called, it wasn't even just Riley, It was Riley Matthews. She swiftly turned around and saw the face of the guy everyone had been raving about.

He smiled and waved slightly before jogging over to her, Riley couldn't help but look at the abs that were seeping through his tight white t-shirt. It wasn't until Lucas was standing right in front of her that she diverted her attention back up to his smoldering green eyes. He smiled lightly and held his hand out. Riley looked down and smiled before returning the gesture.

'Hi I'm Lucas, I thought it would be unfair to put you in a taxi in a place you don't know so I thought I'd take you to A&M myself. Plus we live next door to each apparently and we should always love thy neighbour.' He joked and Riley let out a small giggle. They started walking towards the far away long service car park, and Riley gazed at Texas.

'So you know where I live.' She questioned sarcasm seeping through her voice.

'Zay, Zay told me.' He answered mentally slapping himself for being such a creep.

'I figured, so Vet science? Why Vet science?' Riley asked and Lucas smirked slightly.

'Well I love animals and It's something I've always secretly dreamed of being.' He answered honestly, Riley could tell he was honest by the way his eyes softened.

'What about you. Psychology major was it, Minoring in American revolution studies or something along those lines.' He asked, Zay and Maya really had no idea what Riley was doing considering she was doing as many courses as she could cram into her budget. Riley laughed at his baffled expressions and out her bags in the bed of his truck.

'Double degree psychology and anthropology, minoring in American history, specified in the American Revolution. So like founding fathers, success over Europe, Hamilton, Washington, Mulligan, Jefferson. I just don't want to do the real world.' Riley says, Lucas just lightly examined her and watched her face before starting the truck and driving off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'So that concludes our tour , any questions.' Lucas formally finished and Riley giggled putting up her hand.

'Yes the pretty lady in the back.' Lucas joked acting like there was more people there than there really was.

'Would the tour guide be interested in a deal where he gets chinese in return for helping me carrying my furniture that just arrived in that truck.' She hopefully asked and Lucas looked at the window at the moving truck. He nodded his head and Riley jumped up and down clapping before grabbing his hand and pulling him down the stairs. Lucas and Riley both felt a spark jolt throughout their body when their hands touched. They stopped and looked in each others eyes for a moment, Lucas wanted to pounce forward and kiss her, he wanted to kiss her and do a lot of other things to her. Riley stared at his lips hoping he would make a move, begging he would make a move. Her mind raced a thousand thoughts before she landed on one. He's only doing this as a favour. She slowly pulled away and looked down at the ground stepping backwards.

'uhh we should.' She started still moving backwards.

'Yeah.' Lucas finished and continued moving down the stairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas moved couch into position and looked around at Riley's apartment excited at what they had achieved in only six hours. He smiled to himself and sat down on the couch watching Riley put forks in her kitchen draw. She placed the final one in the draw and looked over at Lucas with a big smile.

'Thankyou so much, so you need any help decorating yours.' She asked plopping down next to Lucas on the couch. He shifted his body towards her and smiled.

'Nah me and my sister came down and furnished and decorated my apartment last week. She's an interior designer so I figured she would be a good help and she was I-'Lucas cut himself off stopping to stare at Riley's adoring face. He watched her lips and leaned in slightly.

'Lucas about before I was just nervous-' Lucas silenced her by putting a finger up to her lip and leaning in further.

'Lucas what is this gonna be.' Riley questioned leaning in a little further.

'I have no idea.' He answered pressing his lips on hers and indulging in the sparks.